• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just in time for midterms!

Spartan65

NES Member
Ebola is back with a vengeance. There is apparently a case in Kentucky that has not yet been officially announced.

Get your mail in- rigged election here! Time to shut the world down again I am sure.

There are some nasty videos swirling around the Twitter verse of sick people bleeding out in public. Not the way to go for sure.

Ebola is back with a vengeance. There is apparently a case in Kentucky that has not yet been officially announced.

Get your mail in- rigged election here! Time to shut the world down again I am sure.

There are some nasty videos swirling around the Twitter verse of sick people bleeding out in public. Not the way to go for sure.

cite for the KY case? That seems highly unlikely. Maybe they ate the gun show beef jerky. it causes a similar syndrome.

The Biden administration announced Thursday that travelers entering the United States from Uganda would be screened for Ebola as the disease spreads across the African country.

Currently, Ebola cases outside Uganda have not been reported; however, the disease is highly contagious and spreads through bodily fluids. Although the risk of Ebola spreading beyond Uganda to the U.S. is low, American health officials are worried due to the lack of approved vaccines or treatments for the virus.

Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, issued the directive for airport screenings. The State Department ensured additional measures for travelers from Uganda that will also apply to U.S. citizens.

Not in my neck of the woods just yet.

Though Ebola might actually be an improvement on the health of some of the folks in the area. People do not take care of themselves here. It’s their right and I’m not judging them, but man…

I’ll tell you what though, I’d actually bet that there isn’t a single person ever in the history of the world that traveled from Uganda to Kentucky on purpose.

[…]

*sigh* I hate this shit.

Even a hundred years ago, a virus that could kill you in 2 weeks wasn’t a global problem because it took more than 2 weeks to travel to another continent. In 2022, you can travel to any other continent in less than a day.

1) Ebola can most definitely kill the host in less than 2 weeks
2) You can get from Uganda to NYC in 14 hours.

It won’t go pandemic; ebola is too aggressive and kills it’s host too fast, so outbreaks die down quickly, at least in places where modern care is available. But viral hemorrhagic fevers are a fugly way to go. And someday we’ll have a VHF variant that kills slowly enough to spread effectively and will go pandemic.

Though Ebola might actually be an improvement on the health of some of the folks in the area. People do not take care of themselves here. It’s their right and I’m not judging them, but man…
Never mind Kaintuck, I was (mildly) surprised by the preponderance of ScootScoot-riding-fatties at the Fryeburg Fair. (And the rather cottagy restroom graffiti - didn't see any glory holes, tho, nor was I looking.)

RRUUUUNNNNN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIVES!!!!!

If voting really mattered it would already be banned. Elections are rigged, they always have been and always will be!
Vote all you want! I'll be voting too but make no mistake, elections are a joke so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any positive and meaningful changes as a result of who we all 'vote' for. While Americans are hiding under their beds wearing a dozen face masks all the illegals are stuffing the voting boxes with their assigned communists candidates
1665490136868.png

Nah. Just in time for the election - OPEC cutting 2mil bbls of oil production. Gas prices are up 20c/gal over the weekend.

Great job, OPEC. Joltin Joe has been HANDING you oil production for almost 2 years now. What do you do? Raise gas prices RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Oh wait. It's part of the cabal. Now higher prices are going to get people to vote Democrap some more. LOL

Proof yet again that most folks - even folks with power - are stupid.

If voting really mattered it would already be banned. Elections are rigged, they always have been and always will be!
Vote all you want! I'll be voting too but make no mistake, elections are a joke so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any positive and meaningful changes as a result of who we all 'vote' for. While Americans are hiding under their beds wearing a dozen face masks all the illegals are stuffing the voting boxes with their assigned communists candidates
View attachment 672075
Non-citizen is just a politically correct term for a illegal legal . Not all non-citizens are here illegally. But all this issue drivers licenses to people unlawfully here is retarded

Last edited:

There is nothing that the democrats won't do to maintain control, even if they have to kill us all.

Back
Top Bottom