• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just guessing would this be illegal in Mass ?

All ready have a cabine and lots of others just thought it would be a handy new toy [wink]

everything is illegal in MA. keep that in mind when purchasing or doing anything at all.

when you woke up today you probably broke a law.

farted sideways on your chair in the office? illegal.

buttered the wrong side of the toast for a snack at work? illegal.

hung the toilet paper upside-down (you animals know what i'm talking about, you people that do this are sick.) definitely illegal.

etc.

these people should be locked up. sick freaks.

i'd wager that there are more than a few of them that are the same people who will take a dump and then waltz out of the bathroom without washing their hands. they hang the toilet paper facing away from themselves because the idea of using paper is offensive or something and they'd rather go back to roman times and use a sponge and vinegar because they are disgusting and sad examples of the human race.

everything is illegal in MA. keep that in mind when purchasing or doing anything at all.

Call Martha - you can see the Zakim in the backgorund... Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law... [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was thinking.

What makes this even more problematic from an NFA perspective is that this is a temporary mod to a Glock. You'd have to register the Glock itself as the SBR and have it engraved. Then the Glock without the RONI would still be a registered SBR and subject to the restrictions of the NFA.

What makes this even more problematic from an NFA perspective is that this is a temporary mod to a Glock. You'd have to register the Glock itself as the SBR and have it engraved. Then the Glock without the RONI would still be a registered SBR and subject to the restrictions of the NFA.
I think that's right, you'd have to file 5320's to take your glock to NH... Awesome [thinking]

You can buy the Roni Recon system for a glock and it would be conpletely legal, no paperwork to fill out ,
What makes you say that?

When you add and/or a forward grip stock to a pistol it becomes an NFA regulated weapon... Either an SBR or AOW, I am not entirely sure which at the moment.

http://store.commandarms.com/content/pdfs/nfa-warning.pdf

SBR it is...

Oh, you meant the one without the grip/stock - sorry, I missed that:
http://store.commandarms.com/products/RONIRB92.html

I see, though see warnings, that's a going the right way for a smacked bottom... [wink]

Last edited:
This state just sucks the fun out of everything, maybe I should just get a machine gun ( yes I have a green card ) just not enough cash [rolleyes]

This state just sucks the fun out of everything, maybe I should just get a machine gun ( yes I have a green card ) just not enough cash [rolleyes]

Well, I agree, but it's not really the state's problem in this case.

NFA is federal law not state law. If you really want an SBR, you can do the paperwork. Creating an SBR is Form 1 event. You probably know this already because you have an MG license. The NFA forum here is great for extra info if you're curious.

Well, I agree, but it's not really the state's problem in this case.

NFA is federal law not state law. If you really want an SBR, you can do the paperwork. Creating an SBR is Form 1 event. You probably know this already because you have an MG license. The NFA forum here is great for extra info if you're curious.

This. It isn't a MA state law issue, it is a federal law issue.

I think at least for a non MG, this is better than a MP5 at least in MA, it might not contend with a kel tec sub 2000, but i could see this being used with a red dot, and making it a fun pistol carbine running class, take a glock 17 and throw in a 34/17L barrel, and i think it could be pretty accurate, as well as a light on the bottom. Im thinking about it , but id probably want to do it on say a glock 10mm, or .45 glock, something bigger, like a glock 21 , with one of those Kriss vector mag extension, 30 rds of .45 in an uzi looking platform, not bad.

I think at least for a non MG, this is better than a MP5 at least in MA, it might not contend with a kel tec sub 2000, but i could see this being used with a red dot, and making it a fun pistol carbine running class, take a glock 17 and throw in a 34/17L barrel, and i think it could be pretty accurate, as well as a light on the bottom. Im thinking about it , but id probably want to do it on say a glock 10mm, or .45 glock, something bigger, like a glock 21 , with one of those Kriss vector mag extension, 30 rds of .45 in an uzi looking platform, not bad.

Better than an MP5?! Blasphemy! [smile]

Props for being a gear head though!

I'll take a 300 dollar roni recon over a clone of a mp5 for 2000-4000 grand, thats the most asanine thing , paying for a semi auto mp5,

buttered the wrong side of the toast for a snack at work? illegal.

hung the toilet paper upside-down (you animals know what i'm talking about, you people that do this are sick.) definitely illegal.

etc.

Made me think of these...

Actual Dumb Massachusetts Laws

• It is illegal to give beer to hospital patients.
• Candy may not contain more than 1% of alcohol.
• Shooting ranges may not set up targets that resemble human beings.
• At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches.
• Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
• An old ordinance declares goatees illegal unless you first pay a special license fee for the privilege of wearing one in public.
• Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love in the front seat of their taxi during their shifts.
• All men must carry a rifle to church on Sunday.
• Hunting on Sundays is prohibited.
• It is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.
• A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.
• No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.
• Children may smoke, but they may not purchase cigarettes.
• Tomatoes may not be used in the production of clam chowder.
• Quakers and witches are banned.
• Bullets may not be used as currency.
• Alcoholic drink specials are illegal.
• Public boxing matches are outlawed

Your right my bad it is a fed issue not a state one [thinking] , just used to blaming Mass lol [rolleyes] , I do plan pursuing this and really appreciate the input , as usual this is the best place to get good info.

Back
Top Bottom