• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just guessing would this be illegal in Mass ?

Lol timber, wake up on the wrong side again?

Yes and they were very pleasant cause i had all my documentation:) they like m&p's:)

Too you it might look stupid, but to the OP, he likes it , and im a creative thinker on how to maximize this option and give put ideas out . at least im contributing. Granted it could be from game, i dont know. Did it? But idk rapid firing could be more stable on this platform. Have you tried it ? If not then id probably go with the bambi rule if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all.

I think at least for a non MG, this is better than a MP5 at least in MA, it might not contend with a kel tec sub 2000, but i could see this being used with a red dot, and making it a fun pistol carbine running class, take a glock 17 and throw in a 34/17L barrel, and i think it could be pretty accurate, as well as a light on the bottom. Im thinking about it , but id probably want to do it on say a glock 10mm, or .45 glock, something bigger, like a glock 21 , with one of those Kriss vector mag extension, 30 rds of .45 in an uzi looking platform, not bad.

Appreciate the imput, I have a G35 so we will see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom