• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just got the call

From NH son Lance who went hunting in NY. Took a buck and a doe from a tree stand this AM. He now has these two, one in ME and one in NH (bow). Still has a NH gun tag and Mass is coming up soon. Good eats this winter. Jack.
That's alot of venison. I'm just hoping to get one deer during my 2 days at Devens this year. After that it's just a couple of Saturdays during muzzle loader for me.

What's your point? I've been reading Jack's posts for years and knew what he meant right away
Well, altho the post is in the hunting forum, he probably didn't note that. It was a phone call from Lance. All the sons and grandkids call Papa when they take game, knowing that I will be waiting for "The call" Jack.

Stop posting these. Little Jack is making me feel bad about myself...

:)

I haven't filled a tag in almost 2 years now.... At some point I'm going to have to stop passing does, spikes and fork horns.QUOTE]
Nothing special about Jack and his dad. They put in a lot of time scouting and setting trail cams. They always hunt the same areas and know them very well. Wish I could join them but the back is gone. So, I wait for the call. Jack.

What's your point? I've been reading Jack's posts for years and knew what he meant right away

My point was it's a little click-baitish. I understand it's the hunting section. But "getting the call" seems a little vague and melodramatic. Also, he has another thread about family trophies, if it were me I'd probably just add to that.

Happy his family got a deer. Definitely an accomplishment to share dont know if it rises to the level of the title's urgency.

Also: the post needs a pic of the kill.

My point was it's a little click-baitish. I understand it's the hunting section. But "getting the call" seems a little vague and melodramatic. Also, he has another thread about family trophies, if it were me I'd probably just add to that.

Happy his family got a deer. Definitely an accomplishment to share dont know if it rises to the level of the title's urgency.

Feel free to not read my posts. I'd rather have it be that way. Jack.

The thread shows the posters name. Feel free skip Jack's posts if you want.

Now....I'd recommend you go investigate who pissed in your Cheerios this morning so there's less of a chance of a repeat of your shitty day tomorrow.

So expressing an opinion on a public forum means I'm having a bad day? Just thought a more accurate title would have been appropriate.

Will not read or comment on any more of Jack's posts.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom