Just got the call

Nice! Thats always a good call to receive.

Gun season opens here in Kentucky in 22 days. Been eyeballing a few nice bucks on the cams. Will be out before daylight in the stand waiting Nov 20th.
The rope and pulley are on the hanging boards (two laminated 2x6's between two maples) and the freezer has been cleaned out to fit the meat.

Gun season opens here in Kentucky in 22 days. Been eyeballing a few nice bucks on the cams. Will be out before daylight in the stand waiting Nov 20th.
The rope and pulley are on the hanging boards (two laminated 2x6's between two maples) and the freezer has been cleaned out to fit the meat.
Nice. Good luck and keep us posted. My back is too bad to get out there anymore but I have three sons and grandkids to keep the backstraps coming in. Jack.

Your gun season opens on the 10th....not the 20th. Nov. 10-25th.

I'm archery hunting there next week and rifle is right after I leave.

Back
Top Bottom