• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just got the call...

On day 51 in Westport that my LTC is in, shall be leaving shortly to go pick it up. Hopefully there are no restrictions but I'll post an update once I have it in hand. Is it wo
rong that I'm giddy with excitement? This is the best news I've gotten since finding out my wife was pregnant

Been thinking of picking up a sr9 or sr22 for starters, preferably a sr9 for carry purpose once I get comfortable with it

I love my SR9, I'm really accurate with it and it's a great pistol. The full-size is a bit big for carry, but I've heard great things about the SR9c...

I love my SR9, I'm really accurate with it and it's a great pistol. The full-size is a bit big for carry, but I've heard great things about the SR9c...
Good to know, and thanks for the advice. I got to handle the sr9c in my safety class, felt pretty good in my hands, haven't had a chance to handle the sr9 though

Once you make the first big purchase, consider a name for the new baby coming.

How does Ruger sound for a boy? How about Colt?

Still trying to come up with a girl's name.

Congrats on all accounts! LTC is a big deal here in Massachusetts.

Just a smile? I'd think there would be some sort of dance involved, or maybe a cake? I dunno, I'm a fat kid who loves cake. There should be cake involved

Is it bad when I see threads like this I phone home and make the woman run to the mail box, check the voicemails and look for possible smoke signals..... Even though I'm only at 5 weeks.

Congrats, buy something ( or lots of somethings ) and post pics.

Back
Top Bottom