• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just got the call of the year!!

I'm so excited I just had to share.. I just got the call from LaRue Tactical in texas my brand new PredatAR 7.62 is gonna ship this week!!
They said 14-16 weeks it's been 8 I'm jacked!

Cool, you just beat the price hike which will be happening after July 1st.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

Cool, you just beat the price hike which will be happening after July 1st.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

yeah man I had heard about that yesterday I am only concerend about the fact that they said they couldn't weld and pin (thanks massachusetts) the titan compensator and aI ended up with a surefire that can take a can on it..

I ordered back in april actually patriots day.

Stevie good luck man I hope your rifle get's going soon. I'm too psyched to even sit still

Exchanged emails with RRA today. They are just now fulfilling orders from January for their "predator" rifles and uppers that use Wilson Arms stainless steel barrels. The barrels are backordered from Wilson, with no ETA available. I figure I've got weeks, if not a month or more to wait.

Rancho,

Did you have to pay upfront?

No it's a pay for it when it's built system.

Dr Scholl you might have a point my friend and I ordered on the same day and he hasn't gotten a call yet.
So what , if they send me the wrong rifle how bad can that be, its a LaRue lol!! I ain't sending it back !!!
Well Stevie, I guess at least they are filling you in instead of blowing you off . I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom