Just got my C&R!!

Yippie!! I thought I'd get the big package first but I got the actual license today. Hope the package comes soon.

If anyone if will to send me a PM as to what companies offer benefits to folks in MA with a C&R that would be great. I know of a couple of the bigger ones so far.

Thanks!

Congratulations! My condolences to your bank account...

Here's a great place to start. It's not quite as extensive as my list (left it at work unfortunately), but has some of the most popular sites to "visit":

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55959

Please note that I am neither confirming or denying that these vendors ship anything to Massachusetts!

Ken

Congrats! I got my C&R today as well! Of course there was only one gun I wanted, my grandfather's Mann 9mm pistol from 1920-1924.

/Jason

C&R info

Does someone have the link handy for the site to order the package and or dl the docs to start this process? Thanks!

Congratulations, Lugnut and doobie. My license (only) arrived Tuesday! Sent the application in on June 26.
It was returned once because I didn't enter my SSN, and a second time looking for disposition of a court case in 1965. Try getting 42 year old records from Cambridge! I don't think they even looked, but after 4 weeks they did send a letter stating the records couldn't be found. I guess that was good enough.
I've read that ATF can perform a yearly physical inspection of the license holder's premises. What's involved in this?

Back
Top Bottom