Just got back from Marlborough show - pics

Just got back from the Marlborough gun show. Initially I stopped by around 10:30 and there were probably 300 people waiting in line to get in. I said "eff this" and headed north to NH for a toddlers birthday party in Manchester. Stopped on my way back and boy am I glad I did.

First thing I stumbled upon was a spam can of 7.62 x 54r. Price was right and I couldn't pass it up.

P1300068.jpg

Next I found stripper clips for my Mosin. They are a little stiff but they seem to work.

P1300069.jpg

And my prize for the day = stripper clip for my K31 preloaded with ammo. Although it appears the ammo is older GP90 instead of GP11. Does anyone know if I can fire the GP90 out of the K31?

P1300070.jpg

P1300071.jpg

P1300072.jpg

Overall, the show was great. Lots of vendors. Lots of knives. Lots of long guns. Lots of good deals on milsurp rifles. Ran across maybe a dozen Nagants, lots of Mausers, a few k-31's. Lots of militaria accessories. Highly recommended.

Was the most reasonable price I found there. Some other guy wanted $240 for the same can. Do you know something I don't know?

I'm selling a can for just $85, and it took a while to find someone willing to pay that.

Back
Top Bottom