• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just got a text message from the Warren campaign

Perfect opportunity to send a dick pic.

Send this one, dems really hate this Dick

MW-DY561_cheney_ZH_20151105092416.jpg

Given the latest polls showing theBern winning mASS, I instructed my daughter to pull a D ballot and vote for Warren. You need to insert a bit of chaos into the system. ;)

Difficult choice for Massachusetts. Voting for Warren in the primary adds a little chaos. But having Bernie win says a lot about Warren when even her own state doesn’t support her.

I agree. She won't win. But adding MORE chaos is the goal. My daughter took 3 explanations before she understood what we were doing. "But I hate her." "Name a democrat you don't hate in this election." "OK, fair point." LOL

I didn't even pull a presidential primary ballot. I really don't know enough to pick a Repub delegate or whatever. And it's Trump no matter what anyhow. Bill Weld will get some token (toking?) stoner votes. That's about it. (Now that I think about it 30 years later, I think he toked up before his 60Min interview. LOL)

Folks, there are no people sending these texts. It's a program similar to a chatbot that looks at your responses and follows up according to a set of pretty basic rules. Don't waste your time. There is no room full of paid volunteers texting away on their phones all day - this is done by a computer program.

Now if you get a call by an actual person, have at it.

I also think whoever receives a robocall from Maura should file a complaint with her office.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200303-220411.png
    Screenshot_20200303-220411.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 41
Damn , I truly would have liked to have seen the look on her face when that came in.
Not even a close second ?
Of course the laugh is on us when she sells off her delegates to the highest bidder and walks away counting a fat wad.
But still..
Image result for throw our heads back and laugh gif

there is a snail mail address to send money to lizzie. thinking about tearing/cutting off the bottom corner of a $1.00 bill, taping it to sheet of paper and sending it.

Of course the laugh is on us when she sells off her delegates to the highest bidder and walks away counting a fat wad.
But still..

The last laugh is when she goes back to the Senate to "represent" Massachusetts.

There really should be a law that says - If you're running for higher office, you forfeit whatever seat you currently hold, and you don't just get to slide back into it when you lose.

The last laugh is when she goes back to the Senate to "represent" Massachusetts.

There really should be a law that says - If you're running for higher office, you forfeit whatever seat you currently hold, and you don't just get to slide back into it when you lose.

The whole concept of Senators out campaigning instead of doing their "jobs" as Senators is pretty fcked up.

I think I'll send an email to my boss this morning, something like this:

Good morning Rich,

I've got a wonderful opportunity to work for another group, but the application process is
rather lengthy and resource intensive. So, for the next year or so, I'll remain on your payroll,
but I'll be busy full time with my job search.

While I'm doing this, because of current HR rules, my position is considered full, so you can't
hire anyone else to fill in - and if I don't get the job - I'll come back to work, (although I'll be
disappointed from this search - and will be spending a lot of time pissing and moaning to
anyone who will listen - so don't expect much from me).

I'm sure you're aware of the current laws, so while I'm doing this, I expect to receive my full compensation,
(pay and benefits), and I'll expect my normal raise and bonus.

I'm a gonna get me a beer - have a GREAT morning!

there is a snail mail address to send money to lizzie. thinking about tearing/cutting off the bottom corner of a $1.00 bill, taping it to sheet of paper and sending it.

Just did some quick math. If you cut a 1/8" square, it's almost exactly 1/1024 of the surface of a dollar bill.

The whole concept of Senators out campaigning instead of doing their "jobs" as Senators is pretty fcked up.

I think I'll send an email to my boss this morning, something like this:

Good morning Rich,

I've got a wonderful opportunity to work for another group, but the application process is
rather lengthy and resource intensive. So, for the next year or so, I'll remain on your payroll,
but I'll be busy full time with my job search.

While I'm doing this, because of current HR rules, my position is considered full, so you can't
hire anyone else to fill in - and if I don't get the job - I'll come back to work, (although I'll be
disappointed from this search - and will be spending a lot of time pissing and moaning to
anyone who will listen - so don't expect much from me).

I'm sure you're aware of the current laws, so while I'm doing this, I expect to receive my full compensation,
(pay and benefits), and I'll expect my normal raise and bonus.

I'm a gonna get me a beer - have a GREAT morning!

yeah that's something that's bothered me for years. if you're running for higher office, give up the seat. remember when joe leiberman was on the ticket as VEEP? he was also on the ballot in Conn. for re-election to US senate.

when Bush 43 won, joe still had his senate seat. nice work if you can get it

Back
Top Bottom