Just got a text message from the Warren campaign

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi JoseyWales! I wanted to reach out to chat about Elizabeth Warren ahead of the Massachusetts presidential primary tomorrow - lots of people prefer to make their decision by talking to people one-on-one. My name is Cait, and I'm a volunteer with Elizabeth's campaign. Which presidential candidate will you be supporting tomorrow?

I could string "Cait" along for a while but I feel like ending it real quick.

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi JoseyWales! I wanted to reach out to chat about Elizabeth Warren ahead of the Massachusetts presidential primary tomorrow - lots of people prefer to make their decision by talking to people one-on-one. My name is Cait, and I'm a volunteer with Elizabeth's campaign. Which presidential candidate will you be supporting tomorrow?

Give us her contact info (so that we can all send HER a random text.. LOL)
Trump_Poster-1.jpg

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I keep getting ones from Bloomturd

whacko

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel left out. I don't seem to get robocalls, texts, or anything else.
Are you a registered republican? Maybe they are contacting only registered Dems and independents?

Mass is a closed primary system right? You can only get a primary Dem ballot if you are a registered Dem or independent right?

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Given how well Bernie appears to be doing, you should all be voting for Poca. Keep the confusion going. Make it a contested convention. Let them send Stupor-Delegates against Bernie and then have it all F'd up and piss off MORE Democrats. Viable 3rd party candidate Sanders comes out (or one of the minions) and steals votes from Biden/BoomBlerg.

Keep up the confusion!

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everybody just text this back.
Image result for feel the bern

I would just love to see her lose in MA. just to see the look on her face.
Out commied .

G Port

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually get a robotext from Sue or Kathy. They want me to contact them to volunteer to make calls for some dem. I just text back, "What are you wearing?" just for giggles.

Guyute

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve received 1 from Earren and 2 from Sanders. I’m a registered independent

Top Bottom