• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just got a StealthGear "Mini" for my 9C Ya Buddy!!!!

I have several Stealth gear holsters (an Onyx and a Flex for my shield) and a Flex for my XDM 3.8C .45.
the Mini is a smaller version of their Onyx and is a relatively new addition to their line up.
So far it feels good, my 9C doesn't feel much bigger in this than my shield does in the Onyx.
I'll have to carry it for a week or 2 before I can give it a real thumbs up or down.
Their "Flex" is by far my favorite holster. I have a JM Kustom Kydex OWB V2 that I use with my 9C
that rides pretty tight against my side. and conceals pretty well. not as well as the Flex but pretty close.
If I didn't already have that holster I would've just ordered another Flex, as I am starting to really like
OWB much better than IWB and outside of the 3 summer months we get here in Mass I have no real problems
concealing an OWB under an oversized shirt/sweatshirt or fleece top.
I ordered this on 9-9 and it arrived today so their delivery times have gotten much better recently [rockon]
21 days, that about 2 weeks better than anything I've experience with them before.
I'll post pics later so you can see the size difference between the mini , the Onyx and the Flex if anyone is interested.

Just got a Stealthgear for my shield 2 months ago. Blows my alien gear ct3 away. May be twice the price but I finally have a holster I can honestly say that feels great and feels like Im not wearing one. I will have to check the mini out for my 9c as well.

Looks like another holster I'm going to have to add to the collection. Just checked them out on their website and the IWB models look very comfortable and well thought out. That wing type design with the 2 clips make a big difference in comfort when CC'ing IWB. This design is similar to my very comfortable all leather Milt Sparks VM II only with snap loops instead of clips. The single clip design, like my Garrett Silent Thunder, is more comfortable some days than others - not sure why but it just is.

some pics (I need to retake these during day light but for now better than nothing)
the JM Kustom Kydex is going back (Jim is going to adjust it for me ,it was made for a full sized .40)
so he's going to cut it down in length.
I think a Mini with a shield would be really good, the 9C in the mini is just as comfortable as the shield
in the Onyx is.
IMG_1696 (2).jpg
IMG_1697.jpg
IMG_1698 (3).jpg
IMG_1699 (3).jpg
IMG_1701 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom