JUST GOT A ROBO CALL FROM MAURA...

cjmass

NES Member
urging me to vote for the fake indian!!! :mad:One of the most annoying calls I have ever received! Watch out...you may be next!

Made this one a couple of years ago.
C2yCeUd.jpg

Still one of the funniest GIFs that I ever made.
Q4ZDA3r.gif

Unfortunately, and unsurprisingly, political calls are exempt from the requirement to honor the do not call registry.

If it was to your cell phone, report it as spam. Enough reports and the AG’s number might be permanently marked as spam by all the cell networks!

Just got same thing. Didn’t answer cuz it’s unknown caller but she left a message. I’m sure she did it on her own time and not the state’s time. Right??

I just got Maura's call for Lizze also...

Came up as "wireless caller" so that's a Cell Number and the number showed as 617-573-7239...

It was a recorded message, I yelled into the phone that I'd never vote for Lizze :p

Haven't had that yet but had a couple Bernie groupies knock on my door, looking for the wrong person just before the NH primary. If she wasn't a cute 22 year old I'd probably have been less polite but I just gave her the "certainly not for Bernie". You'd think based on the stickers all over my truck she would've known it wasn't a libtard residence but obviously she is retarded being a bernie supporter so probably can't read or distinguish shapes and symbols well.

My phone has been ringing off hook for last 2 hours. Mostly out if state numbers. CA, WA, FL.

They are reporting that Lizzy may lose in her home state and drop
They are reporting that Lizzy may lose in her home state and drop out...

Great. As much as I love the Democrats tearing each other apart her lecturing of Bloomberg tries me nuts! Not saying that I like Bloomberg, he’s a scumbag. I just catch snippets on the inter-webs the next day but it’s unbearable to listen to.

Back
Top Bottom