• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just for giggles

I have a surefire blast warden on one of my ar builds and I love that little flame thrower. I'm onto a new build and have a KAC flash hider that will fit a QDC. I asked KAC directly if they sell mock barrel extensions like the surefire "suppressor trainer". They replied "we do not have them for sale to the commercial market". Then I stumbled upon the below! Does anyone think this baby will survive the real deal being machined aluminum or make an entertaining YouTube fail?

1631940614876.png

you guys are no fun... I have seen no laws against muzzle mitigation devices.
I was only kidding.

Threadjack ahead...

Is this legal?

I was only kidding.

Threadjack ahead...

Is this legal?

Being threaded and designed to be a flash hider makes this a different topic all together. I'll answer your question with a question. Pre or Post-Ban

I was only kidding.

Threadjack ahead...

Is this legal?

Not in MA because they call it a flash hider. But any linear comp is completely legal both from a NFA point of view and in MA.
I just put a Kaw Valley Precision liner comp on my FNX 45:
FNX 45.jpg

ETA: As @ChadOD said, if it’s a pre ban you can use a flash hider, my comment should have been for post ban guns with at least one other evil feature.

When you test it, be sure to put your Youtube link in the post.
The real deal ratchets tight after quick disconnect detents are in place. The airsoft one just uses the detent pressure alone. I bet pressure from the first round rips the detents right out and it jumps off the barrel. I'll use a caliper to measure any body expansion from the pressure also.

Is this legal?
If you need a flash suppressor just to operate,
you may need to tune your finals.
kx3_paddle_530x@2x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom