• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just bought a Raptor Grip for my 870!

Just purchased and installed the Raptor Grip from Shockwave Technologies. Its really comfortable. And it looks bad ass! Here's some pictures to what everybody thinks about it.

5ymaredy.jpg

qedaraje.jpg
u3a4u3u2.jpg
azybu5yd.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Field hockey anyone?

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Somebody's getting free stuff...

Fall 2013 Promotion: Purchase a Raptor Grip R870 and then post a review on your favorite web forum–and receive a second Raptor Grip FREE! You can choose either another grip for the Remington 870 or one for the Mossberg 500. Just send me the web link once your review is posted. I’ll put another grip in the mail to you.

http://shockwavetechnologies.com/site/?page_id=529

If it allows u to handle the gun better that's great, but IDK about looking "bad ass". Looks friggin deformed to me.

Not trying to be funny, when I saw the picture the first thing that came to mind was that it looked like an amputated limb.

Can it even cave in a bg's face?

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

That thing looks 2 inches too long. Cut it shorter.

It was made longer to get around a 14 in barreled shotgun being NFA. Makes the whole thng over 26 inches and the argument is that you then can run a 14 inch barrel and not need the NFA stamp.

It is just a longer version of the Remington birds head or witness protection shotgun grip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom