• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just an FYI......they’re coming after the ammo

They want ammo? Somehow I think they will get it back and not in the way they were expecting.

"The Left doesn’t get the desperation, or the degree of desperation most of us feel. Being as innocent of economics and history as a duck is of astronomy, they don’t get the grave peril the whole country stood in and still stands in. They don’t understand that the world is not one of unicorns and rainbows.

Their pig ignorance of the world and their smug and stupid imagined superiority over the rest of us don’t allow them to know what they’re doing.

And what they’re doing is tap dancing on a powder keg and calling for more candles to properly illuminate the series." -Sarah Hoyt

They have no idea how funny their fixation on one rifle is.

It would be except that “AR15s” ends up being most semi autos when they start writing laws.

Watch the next shooter use a Tavor. The city dwellers of this country will have their eyes opened as to the wonderful variety of rifles available out there.

The pandering is almost unbelievable...

On a positive note, and unlike some of her competitors, Williamson did seem reluctant to roll out a national registry of gun owners.

“Some people believe we should register guns. But I also understand how people of color, particularly, ‘Go, no, we don’t want that done,’ because they understandably do not wish to see a database somewhere where law enforcement can see who has the guns,” she said.

It's sad that all these (D) candidates feel the only way they can distinguish themselves from the rest of the pack is to double-down on derp.

They don't have much choice but to toe the party line on guns, I have zero doubts that each one has been carefully and individually informed that going positive on 2A is a CLM.

Last line of the article: Depending on which survey you consult, Williamson is polling between 0 – 1 percent.

The pandering is almost unbelievable...

On a positive note, and unlike some of her competitors, Williamson did seem reluctant to roll out a national registry of gun owners.

“Some people believe we should register guns. But I also understand how people of color, particularly, ‘Go, no, we don’t want that done,’ because they understandably do not wish to see a database somewhere where law enforcement can see who has the guns,” she said.

RVcc0wa.gif

This has been a thing for a long time.

After Sandy Hook Dr. Grant said.. " Buy thee not guns, but ammo. Lay in ammo until thine floor joists sag. And thou shall be pleased."
So I converted to the Church of Target Sports USA. Now, I walk buy the ammo case at WalMart and think.. slackers

It wouldn't surprise me if MA pulls the same background check crap for ammo that they do in CA.

My plan for that day is to start buying my ammo in 5000-10000 round blocks. When (inevitably) the authorities become interested, I will simply tell them that I used to buy enough for a range trip at a time. Now that it is a pain in the rear I just reduced the number of times I purchase, not the number of times I shoot. We all have less paperwork to do this way.

Back
Top Bottom