Just a Nice Day for Pics

The sun was out. Gave me an excuse to take some pics.

It's also a great chance to show off some specially modded 15 round Hungarian mags that I received in a trade from Spike 7.62 at SKS Boards. These mags seem to be the perfect match for the profile of the SKS-M, and unlike some other makes of mags, they locked right in with no fitting needed. I like 'em. Thanks Spike!

Well, enough about that. You came to see pics.

My five x39 detachable mag firearms:
detachable_day_001.jpg

'93 Thumbhole Sporter, 30 rd mag
detachable_day_002.jpg

'89 Sporter with the new 15 rd modified Hungarian
detachable_day_003.jpg

Franken SKS with standard receiver, Duckbilless Tapco-20, Scythian mag release, thumbhole, Alby handle
detachable_day_004.jpg

'94 Monte-Carlo Sporter with the 15 rd Hungarian. My Favorite look!
detachable_day_005.jpg

'72 WASR-10/63
detachable_day_006.jpg

Makes me want to go out and shoot 500 rounds!

Yup, Flintoid. Three thumbhole stocks, three different versions. The '93 has the wide grip forend with bedliner pistol grip and inletted sling post, the '89 has the narrow grip forend with bedliner pistol grip and inletted sling post, and the Frankengun has a wide forend with bottom sling swivel and wood pistol grip.

There is also another version or two. But my favorite is the Monte-Carlo. It has the best shoulder drop and overall appearance, IMO.

i think they all look like crap. But dont worry, i will take them so you dont have to look at such ugly guns anymore. HAHA JK

nice stocks. Do the thumb holes come for lefties? where did you get them from?

The thumbholes were special made and fitted to the SKS-M only, AFAIK. And they are ambidextrous to my knowledge as well.

They also have a metal inner liner to support the AK mag insertion, and do not have the inletted channel for the duckbill portion of a regular SKS stock.

m_stock_006.jpg

Thank you Martin08 for sharing those outstanding photographs. Oh wait, sorry.............................I had to wipe the droll off my keyboard

Back
Top Bottom