• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

JUNIOR Trap Shooting Program ATA/AIM

This is a great program that all NES'ers should get behind. It gets kids involved in the shooting sports. Its not just about Trap either, it is the bigger picture. Kids get their friends involved, the friends bring their parents, the friends parents who may not have been gun people now see what the truth is. Youth shooting is safer than 99.9% of the other sports their kids are taking part in (Chess may be safer, im looking into it).

What is a better way to introduce kids to shooting. Trap is a more dynamic disipline than some of the other but still maintains a very orderly and controled environment. Kids love swinging onto a target, determining their lead, and the instant gratification of seeing a target break.

The only problem is Mr. Happy's son generally beats everyone....ok, well he usually beats me[sad2]

. Youth shooting is safer than 99.9% of the other sports their kids are taking part in (Chess may be safer, im looking into it).

Take a look at my right leg - the scar on my shin is from Chess Club![rofl]

And a note on the ATA shoots listed - some of the later shoots will be open to those of us who are, shall we say, no longer Juniors? , as well....So if your kids are shooting, you can do more than just watch!

Also, you do NOT need to be a member of SRGC to have your kid in this program! If you're a member of another club and there is no youth program there (or adrift, and clubless) , you're welcome here.

PM me back if you have questions, or use the contact info on the flyer.

Back
Top Bottom