• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Junior Rifle Program looking for some help.

icyclefar

NES Member
At the last monthly meeting of The Sharon Fish and Game Club the leaders of the Junior Rifle Program asked for some help and I thought I would place a post here in the off chance that someone might be able to lend a hand.

The Junior Rifle Program has three rifles that they are trying to get back into service. They have been lovingly cleaned and restored by one of our members however they still require some sight components before they can be turned over to the kids for weekly use.

They are looking for the following:

One front sight for a Remington 540XR.
Front and rear sights for a Savage-Anschutz Mark 100
One Rear sight for a Mossberg 340BA

If anyone has any of these sights that they would be willing to sell or donate it would be much appreciated, and put to immediate use by the group of 25+ kids that participate on a weekly basis.

Thanks for taking the time to read. [grin]

I'd be willing to paypal $25 towards the purchase of these parts if someone doesn't have them to donate. Please PM me with a paypal address.

+1 for your generous offer, hopefully some of our fellow NES packrats will come up with something from their spare parts bins. [smile]

I'd be willing to paypal $25 towards the purchase of these parts if someone doesn't have them to donate. Please PM me with a paypal address.

+2 on that generous offer, I loved the Jr. program when I was a kid.
I will check to see if I have anything you guys could use

Back
Top Bottom