• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

June4th video has gone national!

I am not sure how many other members read conservative blogs but I read a fair share since I will not watch any of the “big 3” channels for news.

Anyway, I just wanted to pass on that June4th speech at the rally has got some national attention in blogs.

Here is the title and first line of the article and then leads to the video. The link to the blog is also below.

“Video: Tiananmen Square activist speaks up for the SecondAmendment
posted at 3:51 pm on January 22, 2013 by Allahpundit

If you missed this at Townhall, Weasel Zippers, Ace’s site,or the dozens of other conservative blogs that have posted it in the last few days, make time. (If you can’t spare seven minutes, Blog O’ Stuff has thetranscript.)”

The italicized part showing the “dozens of blogs” was from me.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/22/video-tiananmen-square-activist-speaks-up-for-the-second-amendment/

James

Good job, June 4th. Not a slam at you, so please don't take it that way, but it saddens me that a guy that has been a citizen for 5 years understands our Constitution better than the ****ing president. Thank you for the great speech and for fighting alongside us. I am proud to call you my countryman.

He is one of the most patriotic people I have had the pleasure of meeting and an inspiration to anyone who has met him. Wise beyond his years comes to mind.

It is fitting if it goes viral.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Nice, the video defiantly needs to be seen.

Was at around 36,000 on youtube last I checked and that was the main one, I've seen another one with about 10,000. I'd say that's pretty good!

Yup been checking and every day it is growing. But I'm confused. The gun problem is just a bunch of scared middle aged white men isn't it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Good job, June 4th. Not a slam at you, so please don't take it that way, but it saddens me that a guy that has been a citizen for 5 years understands our Constitution better than the ****ing president. Thank you for the great speech and for fighting alongside us. I am proud to call you my countryman.

I wouldn't say that he understands it better than the President, but he certainly respects it a lot more than does the President.

Someone needs to contact that youtube user (Who I think is an NES member) and have him replace the video if possible with HK's Hi-Def one with the It's Time contact info.

Great speech. Wish I could have been there to hear it in person, but I was at the rally in Hartford. A similar story was told by a naturalized citizen from Albania. It's too bad most today take for granted, what people like June4th and he left their countries to come here for.

I was unable to have the honor of seeing it live....i watch it a couple times a day. It is just as moving each time i hear it.
I PMed him today to thank him for reminding us about what we take for granted.

From both June4th and Chairman Mao: Guns are imperative. The US Constitution says gun rights to the People. The Chinese Communist Party makes it into the law that guns must be commanded by the Party.

The Obamas and Cuomos wish to confiscate the People's guns. It's just that simple. Our demographics have changed such that they can boast a majority support.

Last edited:
I posted it on every social media site I could find and asked everyone to share it. we need to all make this go even more viral. It's Time 2A has the full version of the speech in better quality but I am not sure about promoting that site as I dont know who owns it.

June4th I hope to meet you someday and keep up the fight brother. You are an American!

You know that point in the National Anthem when you get a chill down your spine EVERY time you hear it? Yeah, this speech does the same for me.

Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom