• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

June and July classes are almost full

JimConway

Instructor
The "other" Northeast Shooters offers top quality trainers in the new england area. All of our classes, this year, are held in the Nashua, NH area. Our first two classes offered in 2005 are filling very rapidly. These two classes feature world class trainers who have never offered their services in New England before.

My advise is DO NOT WAIT. if you want the best, sign up and do not be disappointed.

June 17, 18, and 19 2005
Course: Tactical Handgun– 101
Instructor: Randy Cain
Duration: 3 days
Cost: $400.00

Westford Road, Tyngsboro, MA

For more details on this course, please visit - http://www.guntactics.com/

July 15, 16, 17, and 18 2005

Course: Enhanced Defensive Shooting
Instructor: Gabe Suarez
Duration: 2, 3 or 4 days
Cost: $345.00, $410.00, or $560.00
Near Nashua, NH

ETA (by LenS, Mod): Website for Gabe Suarez and NEShooters training schedule.

Total Training Schedule: http://www.neshooters.com/2005-schedule.html

Jim isn't kidding here.

If you carry a gun for personal protection, these courses are ESSENTIAL to your learning techniques to use it and survive the experience, if God forbid you ever have to do so!

I will be attending both of these classes this year. Money well spent and this is instead of any real vacation this year . . . with no regrets!

Sending in my application for Tactical Handgun 101 tonight. I've mentioned in other posts that I've been looking for some good, beginner-level training and this looks to fit the bill nicely. This site just gets better and better for me :)

I just sent in my application to the June class -- I hope it isn't full already.

Len, I hope to finally meet you in person, after several years of exchanging e-mails on MAF...

June Class at Tynsgboro

Is the June class a go and are there any openings left?

Respectfully,

jkelly

I spoke with Jim Conway today and the June class (Randy Cain) is a go! There are now 10 people signed up for that class. Yes, there are still a few openings.

The July class with Gabe Suarez is also a go! There are ~15 signed up for the first 2 day class and the 2nd 2 day class (Close Range Combat 1) is now full with a waiting list. [For years now, I understand that every Gabe Suarez class has been a "sell out", no matter what he teaches or where he teaches it.]

I didn't ask about the September class (Jeff Gonzales).

LenS,

Thank you for the info. how do I sign up for Gabe Suarez class?

Respectfully,

jkelly

I added Gabe Suarez's website and website for NEShooters full training schedule to the first message in this thread.

As for Gabe: You can sign up and pay the whole thing on his website. If you want to pay only the 50% deposit now (and pay the rest later), you will need to call him directly. If he's out, he'll return your call and take your info over the phone. That was how I handled it and Gabe returned my call later the same day.

Hopefully my military leave can coincide in the future - I'd have loved to go but my unit has some BS "training" going on during both time frames. If I could, I would jump on the chance to go.

Anyone who "can" go - I would not turn this down - sounds like its worth the money - especially given the instructors listed........

Well, I'm off to 3 days training with Randy Cain (see original post in this thread). See you folks sporadically over the next 3 days. :p

Well, I didn't start out that well (forcing the shots), but the last drill was a "one hole" head shot at ~4 yds and I made a nice "four leaf clover" with my 3 shots on top of Randy Cain's demo shot on my target!

LenS said:
Well, I didn't start out that well (forcing the shots), but the last drill was a "one hole" head shot at ~4 yds and I made a nice "four leaf clover" with my 3 shots on top of Randy Cain's demo shot on my target!

Note to self.... "Don't ever piss off Len" :D

Back
Top Bottom