Jump on this auction now.

It seems like the OP’s safe has extra room in the back of it.....

They also just released transgender emoji’s. When you guys find one let me know

Don't understand how anyone would buy anything on GunJoker.
Right now when you can't buy s*** locally it's pretty useful. Also I have bought tons of stuff on GunBroker without actually pressing the buy button. Telephones still work pretty good and you get a better price, too.

Far too much risk, little to no protection and the typical ads are comical-'as/is no returns-no reserve' of course there is always a wacked out minimum bid but no reserve mind you. Amazing really when one thinks about it, regardless of the local situation.

Far too much risk, little to no protection and the typical ads are comical-'as/is no returns-no reserve' of course there is always a wacked out minimum bid but no reserve mind you. Amazing really when one thinks about it, regardless of the local situation.
Lol, with most sellers being legit dealers you can verify, it's literally no different than calling a gun shop and having them ship a gun to your FFL.... the only risk is for the brain dead.

How about the typical quadruple 'AAAA++++++' FFL master GunJoker certified mega dealer with 300,511 positive reviews refusing to provide the NRA rating of a handgun gun because 'this standard is much too subjective' insisting that the 8 or so 'high def' photographs provided are the far better option for one to judge the condition of the firearm, and yes of course all sales were final.....

Lol, with most sellers being legit dealers you can verify, it's literally no different than calling a gun shop and having them ship a gun to your FFL.... the only risk is for the brain dead.
I bought something off a guy who barely spoke english once with like 2 reviews, it wasnt enough money where id be completely upset if it went south but it all ended well

Back
Top Bottom