• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

July 4th promotion for the Tactical Development Group

Lewitt

Instructor
The newsletter for the tactical development group is up and running. Anyone who wishes to subscribe, please send me a message and I'll add you. I do not sell or in any other way make public our membership.

The newsletter will serve to distribute critical updates in medical information, such at the current warning on fake impoorted tourniquets. We also will make deals for our members for discounted gear. Our current promotion is half price on your choice of either a Trauma Dressing and Tourniquet package or a compensator for your AR or AK! Winners will be chosen on June 1.

Our 4th of July promotion is also underway!! Help us grow. Forward our newletter to those who will benefit from it and recieve a FREE pack of QuickClot Gauze. QC gauze has been used extensively in Afghanistan and my first hand reports from surgeons attached to the 10th Mountain Division have been very favorable. The top 5 recruiters for TacDevGru can take advantage of this 40 dollar value.

Thanks to all of you for our sucess. More news to follow!

Lewitt

Back
Top Bottom