July 4th Independence Day “CIVIL WAR”

There's more to leading a revolution than just shooting someone. The last one was declared with a quill pen on parchment and they still managed to spell correctly. It suggests something about planning and likelihood of success, among other things. If someone wants us to "mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor" again, the bar for leadership needs to be a little higher than your average beer-fueled Faceplant poster who sounds just as likely to be an alphabet boy gone fishing.

At least he didn't use emojis.
as i went to university during soviets - they still had whole courses called 'political economy', they drilled it into our brains how to recognize revolutionary situations, what are the signs of the immanent social revolution, etc., etc. all i can tell from what i know - there are absolutely 0 factual prerequisites in the current society for any kind of any revolution. society en masse is fat, happy, relaxed and lazy with no severe enough unresolved conflicts. no one is going to do anything nor support nothing.

it really needs to be something massive, like may be what deutsche bank prognosis is, for folks to start losing significant enough life long acquired assets, like, mass defaults on houses, out of food, something big enough to completely disrupt the flow of life they got used to.

There's more to leading a revolution than just shooting someone. The last one was declared with a quill pen on parchment and they still managed to spell correctly. It suggests something about planning and likelihood of success, among other things
Post-Drudge (unsurfed since Dec'18), I literally started casting about for a replacement for Breitbart when I realized how many of their elite thought-leaders couldn't spell their way out of a paper bag.

(Bongino Report; although I only average ~2 articles per day).

Give the guy a break, he's 78.
I'm thinking about starting a GoFundMe to buy Biden* the remaining open passenger seat on the maiden voyage of Bezos's rocket ship.

as i went to university during soviets - they still had whole courses called 'political economy', they drilled it into our brains how to recognize revolutionary situations, what are the signs of the immanent social revolution, etc., etc. all i can tell from what i know - there are absolutely 0 factual prerequisites in the current society for any kind of any revolution. society en masse is fat, happy, relaxed and lazy with no severe enough unresolved conflicts. no one is going to do anything nor support nothing.
How much time did they spend on "preference cascades"? (That's where 98% of the populace wakes up one morning and realizes that, contrary to everything they've been told since infancy, 98% of their neighbors also hate their government with a firey passion. And hilarity ensues).

Any tips on proper traction and balance when walking on a tea-moistened submarine deck?

Another day, in the park, I think it was the Fourth of July. People talking, really smiling - a man plays guitar and singing for us all. Will you help him change the world? Can you dig it? Yes I can. I've been waiting such a long time, for today.

How much time did they spend on "preference cascades"? (That's where 98% of the populace wakes up one morning and realizes that, contrary to everything they've been told since infancy, 98% of their neighbors also hate their government with a firey passion. And hilarity ensues).

98% hate it allowed when a 100% of the population is afraid shitless of the 3 and 4 letter agencies - fear more than they can do due to the hate. government wins not by prosecuting you personally, it wins by a solid promise and execution to destroy lives of an every single one you love and care about.

98% hate it allowed when a 100% of the population is afraid shitless of the 3 and 4 letter agencies - fear more than they can do due to the hate. government wins not by prosecuting you personally, it wins by a solid promise and execution to destroy lives of an every single one you love and care about.
you-can-always-take-one-with-you.png

Back
Top Bottom