• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

July 4th Independence Day “CIVIL WAR”

President’s Day they were circulating “everyone take all your guns and go to your statehouse to protest” crap on social media.

Gun confiscation AND round up Trump supporters all in one easy step.

Media hay day would ensue, Wray would do a Press Conference on what a great job he did rounding up the terrorists in our nation and they’d announce open season on conservatives: banned from banking, financial systems, work, government contracts etc.

WARNING: They’ll be waiting to arrest anyone who participates in crap like this. They tried to do this on President’s Day. FBI looking to round up more Trump supporters.
Yes I'm sure that's what held back the men that founded this nation.
Life, honor, fortune.

Cropped text but my neurotic spellchecking eyes see "dispite" and "four fathers" intended as "despite" and "forefathers".

I think Biden's illegitimate and hope history will acknowledge it sooner than later. But keyboard operators who can't even manage to spellcheck don't have a chance coordinating revolution against the alphabet boys and media in their pockets.

Cropped text but my neurotic spellchecking eyes see "dispite" and "four fathers" intended as "despite" and "forefathers".

I think Biden's illegitimate and hope history will acknowledge it sooner than later. But keyboard operators who can't even manage to spellcheck don't have a chance coordinating revolution against the alphabet boys and media in their pockets.
Since when is sp3ll chick a requiremant 4 shooting someone

Since when is sp3ll chick a requiremant 4 shooting someone
There's more to leading a revolution than just shooting someone. The last one was declared with a quill pen on parchment and they still managed to spell correctly. It suggests something about planning and likelihood of success, among other things. If someone wants us to "mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor" again, the bar for leadership needs to be a little higher than your average beer-fueled Faceplant poster who sounds just as likely to be an alphabet boy gone fishing.

At least he didn't use emojis.

Declaration of Independence.jpeg

Last edited:

Give the guy a break, he's 78.

Back
Top Bottom