Buck F

NES Member
address of the plaintiffs *******
5/21/1998Sold$153,500 (+3%)

Other two are so old its not listed sales dates
So at least at minimum they did not just move in and start trouble

When was the club formed?

Last edited:
45. Don’t know what the range layout is but could it fly at least 300 yards with minimal drop?

I’m not believing the stories of errant bullets especially when the old suit was about a handgun bullet ricocheting off a bowling pin and traveling that far. The people in that neighborhood make it sound like pistol calibers are raining out of the sky.

Last edited:
If indeed the plaintiffs are correct and bullets are leaving the range and striking houses - then yeah it probably needs some updates.
But I can also see a world where some of this 'evidence' is flimsy or fabricated in an effort to shut them down. Withholding judgement until the whole story is out.

Anyone shot there before?

It’s the first time in a long time that they will be able to go out and enjoy their yards with their children to play and enjoy the long weekend,” Jeremy Weltman, a Boston lawyer who represents the residents, said Friday.
“They won’t have any fear of any bullets coming from Angle Tree,” Weltman added. “It’s a sense of relief.”

Someone kick Jeremy Weltman in the nuts.

Big friggin deal. A little gorilla tape can fix that right up. One time, at my lake house in NH, my neighbor was target shooting in his yard about 200 ft away. I thought nothing of it till I went into a bedroom from where I could see his house and yard. Then I saw a hole in the screen of an open window, a dent in the door across the room and and what looked like a .38 wadcutter bullet which looked like it had bounced off something laying on the floor. I called him over and showed him the "evidence". He got very distressed, told me that he had just gotten the .38 revolver and that he and his sons were shooting at cans sitting on a boulder. He said that if I called the police he would admit to his actions. I told him that I would call no one if he and the boys would have a sit down with me to spend an hour talking about all the usual gun safety stuff. He was thankful and I gave him the bullet to keep as a reminder. I fixed the screen and he made a proper back stop. Not in my direction. Jack.

Doxxing is a pussy move.

It's all public record in a court case. I say fvck'em......in most cases they started the shit, let them deal with it.

If bullets are leaving the range, they need a higher berm and/or better skyline elimination. If idiot fvcktards are shooting at golfballs or shotgun shells on the ground and ricocheting bullets over the berm then the practice should be prohibited.

Personally, I think most neighbors near ranges are more tired of the gunfire reports than anything else and many have buyer's remorse for buying a house within "earshot" of a shooting range. It has happened at most every range in every libtard, anti gun state in the country. Any realestate agent that sells a house knowingly within earshot of an established shooting range and does not prominantly declare that in the advertising of a property ( ie: signed documentation of discloser ) should be stripped of their license to sell realestate for ten years and fined $500,000 dollars for the first offense. Any subsequent failure of disclosure should mandate a permanent license revocation and prison time.

Last edited:
Public records are not doxxing.

Just posting an address is not doxxing.

The property records of abutters are highly relevant to the discussion.

Actually it is in the context of this forum. Plenty of people don't know this information, don't know how to find it, or would forget about before they researched. There is NO good that can come from having that info on this forum.

I have corrected the mistake of quoting the person who posted the info.

Actually it is in the context of this forum. Plenty of people don't know this information, don't know how to find it, or would forget about before they researched. There is NO good that can come from having that info on this forum.
And then they'll forget again as soon as they look at Google Maps to see how the range and abutting properties are oriented.

It's approximately 2000 feet from the berm to the neighborhood, all woods & swamp in between. The firing line has metal overhangs, I’m 6’0” and feel like I have to crouch to shoot under it, it’s awful. Aside from it being virtually impossible to shoot anywhere near the top of the berm unintentionally, I can’t imagine a .45 going that far and landing anywhere other than on top of someone’s roof. No way a .45 round could lodge in a window. There are also plenty of reports or shots being fired in the woods near the neighborhood.

I have corrected the mistake of quoting the person who posted the info.
BS....a lot of good can come of it having it on this forum. It becomes another permanent record of a potential habitual complaintant.
The more background you know about these anti gun shitbags the better. Their fvcked up personality extends beyond complaining about gunshots from a range that was established nearly a half century before they were born.

And then they'll forget again as soon as they look at Google Maps to see how the range and abutting properties are oriented.

God. I feel like I'm arguing with my wife. If you feel strongly about leading people on this forum to that address then you should repost it. You've convinced me, I gotta go sharpen up my pitchfork.

You wanna carpool?

If indeed the plaintiffs are correct and bullets are leaving the range and striking houses - then yeah it probably needs some updates.
But I can also see a world where some of this 'evidence' is flimsy or fabricated in an effort to shut them down. Withholding judgement until the whole story is out.

Anyone shot there before?
I shoot there a lot and I suspect the complaint is fabricated IMHO. Just my two cents....

God. I feel like I'm arguing with my wife. If you feel strongly about leading people on this forum to that address then you should repost it. You've convinced me, I gotta go sharpen up my pitchfork.

You wanna carpool?

Go there yourself and have a one on one conversation with the resident. Put on your best front and ask them why they are involved in this persecution of gun owners.

I shoot there a lot and I suspect the complaint is fabricated IMHO. Just my two cents....
I grew up in the neighborhood and know the parties involved and would concur…it’s a bit of a stretch to believe the rounds made it into the neighborhood.

edit: not saying the people making the complaints are bad people.

Also F the 🐀.

Last edited:
This same kinda shit happened here at this club some years ago. A neighbor claimed a rifle slug hit the side of his home. After a rather lengthy investigation, the homeowner confessed to hammering a bullet into the side of his house with a hammer.
I recall that one as well.
The best part was the idiot hammered a piece of empty brass into the siding .
Apparently he was a tad ignorant about firearms and what part leaves the gun . [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom