• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Judge shot at in Ohio....he returns fire

Gut shot and chest shot yet the judge was able to return fire. He must be a bad ass

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Conceal carry saves lives
maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmmm...must of been a Neo Nazi......no, wait, no race mentioned???????????[rofl]

Article says driver was not yet charged. Sorry. But he participated in the attempted murder of a person that resulted in death. That makes him culpable. He should be charged with felony murder. Are they just going to take his word that he didn't know? Well, under the law that doesn't matter in most states. [I have a nephew sitting in Norfolk for 10 years just for being a passenger in the back seat of a car when the driver killed a drug dealer. He had no idea that was going to happen and he cooperated fully and helped get the shooter LWOP.]

And the judge didn't return fire. The probation officer that was with him did.

from the Pittsburgh Post Gazette:
Steubenville City Manager James Mavromatis said that Jefferson County Common Pleas Judge Joseph J. Bruzzese Jr. was shot as he walked just outside the courthouse shortly after 8 a.m. The judge was armed and returned fire, firing at least five shots, according to Jefferson County Sheriff Fred Abdalla.

Link to some info on the shooter: https://www.si.com/more-sports/2017/08/21/stuebenville-rape-case-nate-malik-richmond-judge-shooting

Last edited:
I wonder what guns they were utilizing? Did dead guy have a 45 and judge have a 9mm, or the other way around???

Back
Top Bottom