Judge Rules Federal Ban on Guns With Removed Serial Numbers Is Unconstitutional

Unusual and I actually didn't realize that. Well I guess there is nothing else to say except, hey OP go green! :cool:

🐯
FYI: I posted in the Members area a few days ago. Then Monday at 5:48PM (according to my 'Alrerts'), the thread was moved ...I assume by Admin because it's evident that he was doing some housecleaning at the time. I did not double-post or re-post.

FYI: I posted in the Members area a few days ago. Then Monday at 5:48PM (according to my 'Alrerts'), the thread was moved ...I assume by Admin because it's evident that he was doing some housecleaning at the time. I did not double-post or re-post.

There were 3 different threads about this and I had to choose the least shitty option, which was to merge them all in GD. The other guy wouldnt have probably duped you if you put it in GD, he was unwashed, so he couldn't see your post in members.

There were 3 different threads about this and I had to choose the least shitty option, which was to merge them all in GD. The other guy wouldnt have probably duped you if you put it in GD, he was unwashed, so he couldn't see your post in members.
Unwashed!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for splainin' Dr. G. I happened to bump into the Admin Tuesday afternoon and he didn't mention it, so I made the rookie mistake of ASSuME-ing sans data. That goes the same for posting an extant thread. Oh well.

On another note, if this goes past the appelate and onto the Supremes and it holds. The fishing trawlers beyond Jeffrey's Ledge may be hauling up some long-lost hardware. A little Marvel Mystery Oil and some compressed air and 30 years of barnicles can be wipe-away is what I hear.

Back
Top Bottom