Joy Behar to Dems: Don't Tell Voters "Ahead of Time" Before Seizing Their Guns

Reptile

NES Member
The View host Joy Behar warned Democrats to cool it with broadcasting their intention to overturn the Second Amendment, saying they must wait until they take back power first.

The View panel lamented 2020 candidate Beto O’Rourke dropping out, saying that his extreme anti-gun rhetoric hurt the Democrat platform and put gun owners on their guard.

That’s when Behar took a page right out of the totalitarian playbook, claiming that politicians should lie to their constituents to achieve their unconstitutional agendas.

“They should not tell everything they’re going to do,” Behar exclaimed. “Like, if you are going to take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected and then take the guns away. Don’t tell them ahead of time!”

Co-host Meghan McCain added that Beto’s gun confiscation proposal is exactly what Democrats want but they won’t dare admit it.

“By the way, that’s what people like me think they’re gonna do,” McCain responded. “That’s what people like me think is gonna happen, so I appreciate his honesty.”

In fact, Beto’s anti-Second Amendment stance moved the Overton Window so much on the gun control debate that several other 2020 Democrat candidates essentially adopted his proposal.

Democrat frontrunner Joe Biden recently called for nationwide confiscation of semiautomatic rifles like AR-15s and AK-47s.

Sen. Kamala Harris (Calif.) also declared last spring that she would take “executive action” on gun control if elected president.

(Video Link is not relevant)

Joy Behar only articulates exactly why you can’t trust a single word that these leftists puke up. “Medicare for all”, “free college”, blah blah blah

We need the gun-grabbers to be loud and vocal through Election Day November 2020. But I'll bet they taper down to "Common Sense Gun Laws" by next Summer with the words Buyback and Assault Weapons Ban not spoken on air or in public.

Trump has deranged them to the point that there is no putting this back in the can.
I don't think there is a single candidate they have put up that hasn't mouthed off about it at this point trying to out tard the rest of the tards.
Whoever gets the nomination isn't going to be able to walk it back now.

There's no way she doesnt have her own or shared (as in living community and work area) armed security. Good one Joy

She's crazy. I'm thinking the FCC should require her to change her name from Joy to Anger. Truth in advertising and all that.

Trump has deranged them to the point that there is no putting this back in the can.
I don't think there is a single candidate they have put up that hasn't mouthed off about it at this point trying to out tard the rest of the tards.
Whoever gets the nomination isn't going to be able to walk it back now.
Yes, he or she will be able to walk it back, because the average voter only thinks about tomorrow and can barely remember what happened 10 minutes ago.

There are hundreds of examples, but here are two:

- every single democrat fighting against the wall used to be PRO wall not long ago. They used to talk about what a problem immigration was. They are all on video, you can find them doing a quick search.

- The front runner told us to fire shots in the air.

Now they are all pro illegal immigrant and against guns?

The average voter is so stupid, so close minded and so uneducated, they think Baltimore magically became a sh*t hole as soon as Trump was elected. They are incapable of seeing why that city became a sh*t hole. They are so stupid and such scumbags that they use any excuse to go out, protest, destroy their city and then blame white people.

Those people will vote for anyone as long as that person promises "free" sh*t, debt forgiveness and to punish the evil white man.

We fell so far back that we are apologizing to people for sh*t that happened over 150 years ago. Those same people that have been taking advantage of the system and have not been directly affected.

So yes, the D candidate can and will walk back and move closer to the middle and people will not say anything. You can quote this next summer.

I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
We had dinner with a couple recently. An old friend of my wife. She's rather harmless but very antigun.

So I did what every red blooded American gun owner would do. I convinced her husband to go shooting before dinner. He LOVED it. I think his new BFF is my Sig X5. :)

When we got back I rested the AR against the wall next to me. There it sat during dinner open and conspicuous. She kept glancing at it nervously.

After dinner I grabbed it to put it away and said, "See, the gun didn't shoot anyone! It must be one of those good guns".

:)

We had dinner with a couple recently. An old friend of my wife. She's rather harmless but very antigun.

So I did what every red blooded American gun owner would do. I convinced her husband to go shooting before dinner. He LOVED it. I think his new BFF is my Sig X5. :)

When we got back I rested the AR against the wall next to me. There it sat during dinner open and conspicuous. She kept glancing at it nervously.

After dinner I grabbed it to put it away and said, "See, the gun didn't shoot anyone! It must be one of those good guns".

That's a fun intro exposure to guns, but I hope she's not petty or anxious enough to file an ERPO. Find myself considering my audience more delicately for that one reason.

One of my friends from PI boot camp went on to be a USMC sniper. From what I understand, his enemies never knew what hit them. We should do the same to federal, state and local jackboot pigs who try to disarm us

this is the kind of shit that supports their cause. we're all thinking it, but posting it on a public forum probably ain't the best move

Lmao.. that is great. It must be one of those registered guns. They know they cant cause trouble.

Tell us before, tell us the moment of....doesn't matter the outcome will be the same. 5% of cucks will hand them in, the rest will be ready for a fight.

Watching the shit show unfold when the .gov tried to roll house to house to grab guns would be hilarious.

Yes, he or she will be able to walk it back, because the average voter only thinks about tomorrow and can barely remember what happened 10 minutes ago.

There are hundreds of examples, but here are two:

- every single democrat fighting against the wall used to be PRO wall not long ago. They used to talk about what a problem immigration was. They are all on video, you can find them doing a quick search.

- The front runner told us to fire shots in the air.

Now they are all pro illegal immigrant and against guns?

The average voter is so stupid, so close minded and so uneducated, they think Baltimore magically became a sh*t hole as soon as Trump was elected. They are incapable of seeing why that city became a sh*t hole. They are so stupid and such scumbags that they use any excuse to go out, protest, destroy their city and then blame white people.

Those people will vote for anyone as long as that person promises "free" sh*t, debt forgiveness and to punish the evil white man.

We fell so far back that we are apologizing to people for sh*t that happened over 150 years ago. Those same people that have been taking advantage of the system and have not been directly affected.

So yes, the D candidate can and will walk back and move closer to the middle and people will not say anything. You can quote this next summer.

I hope I am wrong.
You're correct about the true zombies.
Hillary could have grilled a live baby and ate it in Times Square and they are going to still pull the D lever.
It's the one's in the middle that need to be shown what hypocrites they are.
Yes He / She DID say they are going to confiscate guns and here's the youtube video of it. Boom.

Back
Top Bottom