• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Journalism is Dead

UFO

I suppose it is nothing new, especially for The Boston Globe, but the 4 page advertisement for Warren which masquerades as news, investigative reporting or journalism is simply repugnant.

It's a propaganda rag not a newspaper. Run by it New York Masters. They are the Stepin Fetchit of the news world. Truly pitiful. I was delighted that they were close to bankruptcy a few years ago. I hope they give a repeat to the performance and finally die.

Journalism has been yellow for hundreds of years. We're all so indoctrinated that most people don't even consciously register the political viewpoint put forth in an article unrelated to the story.

The Globe has been total garbage for many years. They assume you share their ideology, consequently there is no need to put forth or argue the merits of a thing. You simply provide a rationale for believing what you already believe.

So far today I have learned that guns are bad and should be illegal because people get killed sometimes, that meat in the store doesn't come from animals and people who kill animals for meat are bad, and that I am right to vote for Elizabeth Warren because she is the one with a (D) next to her name.

If I'm a liberal in MA, the best thing about Sunday mornings is that validation of my worldview gets dropped off at the end of my driveway and by the time I finish my coffee, I can look forward to a day filled with self-satisfaction.

MSM_NG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom