• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joining GOAL

EMTDAD

NES Member
finally got around to my NRA membership, now trying to join GOAL. Looking on their website, I see individual, family, & junior.. in addition to the lifetime membership and donations..

Other than the extra $5 for family membership.. is there any difference between individual and family annual memberships?

Not trying to be squeaky here, as it's really not about the $5. Just trying to understand why I'd put my family members on versus just me.

That.. and junior membership link doesn't seem any different than individual...

Thanks.

finally got around to my NRA membership, now trying to join GOAL. Looking on their website, I see individual, family, & junior.. in addition to the lifetime membership and donations..

Other than the extra $5 for family membership.. is there any difference between individual and family annual memberships?

Not trying to be squeaky here, as it's really not about the $5. Just trying to understand why I'd put my family members on versus just me.

That.. and junior membership link doesn't seem any different than individual...

Thanks.

If all of you are members you can take advantage of the reduced priced things that GOAL offers such as training.

Yup, getting the family membership is just that. Membership for your whole family. Maybe your wife will use the club affiliation to buy you a cmp garand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom