Joined Moms Demand Action.

rogersmithiii

NES Member
Figured I should know what they are planning. So I signed up

Moms Demand Action

When I founded Moms Demand Action 10 years ago, it brought together women from all walks of life to fight for gun safety—but we weren't the first. For decades, Black women across the country especially have been doing the work to end the daily tragedies of gun violence in their communities. These grassroots leaders helped build the foundation we use to demand action today, and launched the life-saving legacy from which we proudly work.
Women who have had loved ones taken by gun violence have turned the pain and grief into courageous community activism. Despite the challenges and discrimination they faced, they fostered hope that a better, safer future was possible.
Moms Demand Action and Students Demand Action volunteers stand on their shoulders. Every day, we've been working to follow in their footsteps. And together, we've shown our communities that it takes all of us.
As we commemorate Women's History Month, join us as we build the next decade of this life-saving legacy: Sign up today to become a Moms Demand Action volunteer.Everyone is welcome!

As the founder of Moms Demand Action, I'm proud to stand on the shoulders of those who came before and be a part of this rich history of creating hope from fear, of strength from grief.
Over the past decade, I've seen how the incredible women of our movement have made our work so impactful. We've established chapters in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. We've fought for life-saving gun safety policies in statehouses, courthouses, and communities across the country. And together, we've changed the culture around gun safety.
We've come a long way, but we still have a long way to go before this crisis ends. It's because of the women of this movement—because of us—that a future where our children are safe and where we can all live free from the fear of gun violence is within reach.
The history of gun safety is defined by women refusing to back down from this life-saving mission, but you don't have to be a woman to get involved. Sign up today to become a Moms Demand Action or Students Demand Action volunteer.
Thank you for being a part of this movement. Together, we'll continue making history.
Shannon Watts
She/Her/Hers
Founder
Moms Demand Action
o.gif
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America is a grassroots volunteer network of Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund. As a movement of Americans fighting for common-sense gun policies, we depend on contributions from supporters like you to fund important work to reduce gun violence.
Contributions to Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund are not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution or as a business expense under IRC Section 162(e). A gift may qualify you for annual membership in the Action Fund.​
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
RgRl_E3APlcEd2F3ZEIKZAjAyBlk23eu2lIVRW1tZXR0NTE4QGhvdG1haWwuY29tWAQAAABY

Given the fact that there’s been multiple people that have shot and killed themselves or shot their partners in that organization..I was thinking about going to the next event that they’re at with the big giant sign that says moms demand action people shoot each other too.

You ever see Shannon Watts? Her facial expression makes it looks like she has a couple of hamsters up her backside clawing to get out.
images
Let’s be honest. She isn’t unbangable, that’s just a really crappy picture. Every news agency flips through frame by frame to find the one that makes their target look as bad as possible.

1FC4788B-4BED-46E1-8041-A659B00D9E96.jpeg

Let’s be honest. She isn’t unbangable, that’s just a really crappy picture. Every news agency flips through frame by frame to find the one that makes their target look as bad as possible.

View attachment 734427
I like any chick that can maintain eye contact with me and look at my nuts at the same time

View attachment 734427
Shannon Twats in this pic looks like one of my high school friend's mom every time I went over to his house I hoped she'd answer the door and lil billy would be very late coming home from soccer practice.

Imagine how retarded her O face is. That would be worth the price of admission
I guarantee you she doesn’t have an O face. I imagine a husband that lets wife run around being a retarded political pawn isn’t much in the dick slinging department.

Back
Top Bottom