Joined Moms Demand Action.

That's the fastest way to get red flagged. "Help I was assaulted by some broccoli. One drink of some green drink and next thing I know I woke up naked in the produce aisle."
Don't confuse me with Reptile. I don't drug people, no one feels assaulted after spending some time with me.

I am the one that feels assaulted when I see how people check me out at the Mill. @KAG Arms @CrackPot I have seen the way you look at me when you think I am not looking.

And the push is on to do this to gun owners. Nothing to deal with illegal gun possession or criminals.

A national licensing and registry system that promotes responsible gun ownership; a ban on assault weapons, high-capacity magazines, and other weapons of war; policies to disarm gun owners who pose a harm risk; and a national gun buy-back program to reduce the estimated 265393 million firearms in circulation by at least 30%.

WHAT is THAT?

Or should I not ask?
The actress Missi Pyle, probably most famous for her role in Galaxy Quest

I like any chick that can maintain eye contact with me and look at my nuts at the same time

It's a sad fact of growing old.

Your nose and ears will fill to overflowing with the hair that now refuses to grow on top of your head.

Going to the bathroom is a serious investment in time and only increases as you get older.

Your... love eggs... will dangle perilously close to the surf in the toilet bowl. MUST grab them up as you sit, or they'll get dunked.

From your comment, I'm assuming yours are loose enough to reach your peepers. Or nearby anyway.

Back
Top Bottom