• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Join Haverhill Hound rod and gun?

Kicker96FS

NES Member
I need to join a club so I can shoot regularly, I looked at the HHR&G club site and see that there is a meeting tonight but the way I read it is I have to apply the last Monday of the month then attend the next two first Monday of the month meetings to get my key and card?

Should I attend tonight anyways?

I live in Haverhill and took my CCW class there so I know where it is.

Anyone here going that can give me a few pointers?

Thanks.

Come on down anyway, you can put the app in tonight who knows they might allow a vote on it and have you hit this months bod meeting for the safety rundown. Ill be there if you need a sponsor, ill probably be the youngest one there [laugh]

Come on down anyway, you can put the app in tonight who knows they might allow a vote on it and have you hit this months bod meeting for the safety rundown. Ill be there if you need a sponsor, ill probably be the youngest one there [laugh]

Sounds good,

The meeting time is 7:30?

Yup just show up - bring your application and money. You will still most likely need to attend 2 meetings but you may get lucky enough to get it waived.

Back
Top Bottom