Johns Hopkins "ghost gun" public awareness survey

CAR

Are you afraid of "ghost guns"? Do you think people should be? You can help Johns Hopkins University with their public awareness survey at this link.

https://jhsph.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aV7yHqKCfGtta1U

That's pretty much the survey:

- are you afraid of ghost guns?
- then they define ghost guns
- then they ask you if you're afraid of them
- then they ask how many crimes you think they're used in
- then they ask if you think their definition of ghost guns need to be more highly regulated

They do ask if you'd like to "know more" but don't provide a direct way to receive "more"

tenor.gif

Are you afraid of "ghost guns"? Do you think people should be? You can help Johns Hopkins University with their public awareness survey at this link.

- then they ask if you think their definition of ghost guns need to be more highly regulated

They do ask if you'd like to "know more" but don't provide a direct way to receive "more"
"Bloomberg" school.....

That shit's ridiculous, it's built to tailor the answers its looking for while skipping over obvious gun control legislation problems.

For example, MS13's got the money and skills to just buy a warehouse and run a few CNC's in chicago. How is banning those guns and requiring hurdles going to fix that problem?

First question. What are ghost guns? Answer Casper's arms.

if you clicked that link - i suspect it was a singular instance of the same survey, if you go through it is over-writes a previous response. it looks like a unique link.

I clicked it a second time and it informed me that "You have either already completed the survey or your session has expired."

So, most likely they're just collecting your IP address or using a cookie or something to deduplicate the survey results.

I'm not motivated enough to try with another browser, but chances are you can take the survey multiple times and eff with them.

But if the survey doesn't come out the way they want they'll revise the questions and try again or simply eliminate all the "wrong" answers.

In order:

1) Casper was invisible like a ghost gun
2) Not a problem
3)Never
4) Not at all
5) Advocacy Group/New Media
6) Yes
7) Politicians, Advocacy, Politicians.

Now they can track me. LOL

Q: Where did you 1st hear about "Ghost Guns"?
A: Other: liberal pussies

Q: What does "Ghost Gun" mean?
A: Other: Propaganda

Q: Where do you go for information on gun policy?
A: Other: US Constitution, 2nd Amendment
Thats exactly the theme of my responses

Back
Top Bottom