• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

John Wick

Multiple penalties on the play
First penalty: obtaining firearm that I want but cannot have, that penalty is declined
Next penalty: use of misleading/not detailed enough thread title, 10 yard penalty repeat first post

Never seen a comp angled down before

I think that's a stand off device for close quarters. Prevents the muzzle pressed against a target's body from pushing the slide out of battery and disabling your gun.

Edit: Looks like a comp after all, though it would double as a stand off when mounted to the rail like that.
Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 15.42.37.png

Last edited:
What was that benelli he was using in Wick2? Didnt he have a glock or two at one point as well? And a Kimber 1911. I remember that. He got it from that other guy from The Matrix.
Darn. Now i have to watch the movie again. Wick2, not Matrix.

What was that benelli he was using in Wick2? Didnt he have a glock or two at one point as well? And a Kimber 1911. I remember that. He got it from that other guy from The Matrix.

Much more here: John Wick: Chapter 2 - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

JW2Kimber1911.jpg

That's funny, I actually have plans tomorrow to watch John Wick 2 while having taco night. Still can't wait for 3.

Benelli M4. He got taran a sponsorship in the movie. All of the guns for the most part have taran parts on them

Back
Top Bottom