• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

John Paul Stevens wants to amend the Second Amendment....

You can only turn the "other cheek" so many times. I've reached my limit. The other side doesn't know what the golden rule is and if they do they have ignored it for decades. I can't be civil to someone that punches me everytime I turn around. For no reason. Nope! I'm with drgrant... gut punches all around.
"Turning the other cheek" is not "the golden rule"...

Don't u just love the intellectual elitist in power ? These dopes live in a unicorn world where they know better for the public good. To many people act as ball washers for these people giving them the impression we as individual Americans give a crap of what they have to say on our rights. We have to be ever vigilant to them and point out there folly whenever they poke there head out of their arse.

Only one amendment has ever been repealed. That was the 18th amendment repealed by the 21st amendment. I'm not aware that any amendment has ever been "amended."

And not coincidentally, it was the only amendment that prohibited the people something they already had.

The only good amendments, like the first 10, are those that stuff it to the idiots who want to govern.

And not coincidentally, it was the only amendment that prohibited the people something they already had.

The only good amendments, like the first 10, are those that stuff it to the idiots who want to govern.
The Constitution and its amendments are designed to govern government, not the people.

Anyone who tries to predicate the right to keep and bear arms on the first clause of the 2nd Amendment really needs to 1) study the historical record on what exactly the militia was intended to be and 2) study Miller v. US.

I'm gonna have to say we don't need the 2A anyway.

I never saw anything in the Constitution that gives the fedGov power to regulate firearms to begin with.

THEN would it (finally) be go time?

MichaelJr is the keeper of the go time clock so until he chimes in, sit tight.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back
Top Bottom