• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

John McAfee suicide in spanish prison

The dude definitely had some sort of mental decline in the past… couple decades maybe?

Shortly, Al Sharpton will commit suicide because he owes millions in back taxes. Mmmm...no.

How did he end in a Spanish prison?

I always thought he was chilling in an island somewhere.

I always heard he was quite the character, never really paid attention as to why however. This thread should prove interesting.

I always heard he was quite the character, never really paid attention as to why however. This thread should prove interesting.
He had a Deadman switch he talked about a few times including an online post mentioning 31 terabytes of incriminating evidence on corrupt governments. ( his first dead man killswitch potentially sent that Q post approx 3 hours ago) , i just saw it, there is a secret crytokey embedded in the image) you can find it with hexeditor or photoshop

He had a Deadman switch he talked about a few times including an online post mentioning 31 terabytes of incriminating evidence on corrupt governments. ( his first dead man killswitch potentially sent that Q post approx 3 hours ago) , i just saw it, there is a secret crytokey embedded in the image) you can find it with hexeditor or photoshop
I dunno, others are claiming its just standard metadata.

Last edited:
Some crypto nerds I came across on twitter/IG say it is to an Ethereum wallet full of NFTs.

Dude. There is a cryptokey embedded within that photo
100% they already found the string , by loading the image into photoshop

The message is easy to find in Photoshop.

Take the original image.
1.jpg

Adjust Exposure, Offset and Gamma Correction.
2.jpg

Find Edges under Stylize option
3.jpg

Use several passes of Sharpen more filter, and viola! Clear as day.

4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom