• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

John Kerry - AC and Refridgerators bigger threat than ISIS

Ben Cartwright SASS

NES Member
That scumbag gigolo John Kerry has now said that we don't have worry about ISIS, it is your refrigerator and your a/c that is the real threat

Hey John, when you get rid of all your refrigerators in your kitchen I will consider it. I knew they wanted to tax us back to the stone age but now they want us to eat the same way? Back to ice boxes eh? Maybe instead of dropping bombs on ISIS we need to drop fridges, that will either crush them or the cfc's will be released and they will eventually die.
By the way ignore the man behind the curtain, the fact that the average temp hasn't changed in 30 years, and as far as hurricanes hitting New England it has been 25 years. Gore said there would be several cat 5's every year - still waiting, the arctic has more ice than in decades, all this in an inconvenient truth. There used to be 6,000 foot deep glaciers over New England, they formed Cape Cod, it shows the earth has always had climate change naturally.

They want to disarm us and take us back to the stone age, it is all about government control, control the people and take away our means of resisting

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/23/kerry-air-conditioners-as-big-threat-as-isis.html

[FONT=&amp]Kerry added that while the large commercial refrigeration systems are the bigger problem, the smaller window units are becoming radicalized and acting as lone wolves
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]WARNING: The public is advised to be on the look out for a five-ton Trane seen rolling down the street carrying an AK 47 and shouting Allah Akbar
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]SPECIAL NEWS ALERT...Authorities in central Florida have discovered more than 37 people in a "near zombie" like state. The victims were all over the age of 85 and appeared to be in some kind of stupor. All were wearing jackets and wrapped with blankets. A spokesperson for "The Q-Tip" retirement home explained that a wild eye man wearing camoflage shorts and a tie dyed tee shirt was seen near the a/c thermostat yelling " I'lla seeze U in (unintelligible"... The suspect left the scene in white utility van; with an "AL GORE in 24" bumper sticker, belching black smoke from the exhaust. More to follow as the situation develops[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Latest: Thermostat was turned down to 68 degrees...[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]UPDATE 11:35 EDT : A radical group is claiming credit for the attack in Florida. The organization known as "ICE IS" has announced that they were behind the attack that left more than three dozen frozen in their tracks.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]BACKGROUND: The group "ICE IS" appears to be radicalized group made up of A/C ,Refrigeration and HVAC technicians. It is rumored that they are in every state in American. They number in the 10's of thousands and possibly have as many as million members
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]FINAL 07:15 EDT: We are awaiting word from the White House as whether the President will address the nation. Will he use the terms " ICES IS" and terrorism or is this just another case of work place violence. Wait and see.[/FONT]

I mean I don't use an Ac because the heat doesn't bother me but now I'm gunna go buy one and put it in just to piss him off.

The best I ever saw was in Disney World at the campground in August, yes we were some of those nuts that went tent camping in Orlando in August, 100 degrees and 100% humidity, but I was alot younger then.

Anyhow, a guy with a Coleman tent had cut a hole in the side of it and had an A/C unit on a milk crate blowing into the tent. It worked but it was slightly less than 100% efficient, but the cost of electric was built into the campground fee

Of course, it is about control and power.
Of course they do not want you to have guns. But they want you to be as weak and powerless as possible. Today you cannot have a gun. Tomorrow you cannot have an SUV. The day after tomorrow you cannot have an air conditioner.
You are nothing but clay to be shaped the way they see fit

Between all his homes, his yacht, his cars, and his businesses, he has to be in the top 1% of air conditioning users. Not to mention that when hot air is coming out of mouth, the air conditioners are working overtime to keep up with him.

all we need is this know nothing douche kerry spouting off TODAY! like we do not have our DOUCHE BAG dance cards completely filled.

Kerry is right. Those air conditioners are killers and need to be removed from every government office and car in the nation....[smile]

Back
Top Bottom