John Kelly Memorial - SIDE MATCH FUNDRAISER ANNOUNCEMENT

OK folks, see the cut and paste of a post by JasonL at the bottom of this... This ProAm stage he is referring to is one of the five stages in this year's Kelly match. As a side-match, within the match, we are going to allow shooters to shoot the ProAM stage as a side match for a $10 donation that will go to Carry the Fallen (www.carrythefallen.org). One of our good friends at Metro West Tactical, Justin Fitch, is an advocate for this important cause - please come out and support our veterans with your participation in this match.

Shooters needing to shoot the stage for the main match will have priority to get the stage in - then between squads you can take as many cracks at the stage that you would like for a $10 donation per run. Jason is challenging all the Master class shooters out there to a showdown to see who gets the bragging rights as the top all-around shooter in our area. I am throwing down the gauntlet of challenge to the rest of us mere mortals! Are you in?

The match is Sunday, June 29, 2014 at the Harvard Sportsmen's Club. Walk-in registration, $20 donation (1/2 to the American Heart Association and 1/2 to GOAL earmarked for youth shooting programs). See: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...Memorial-SUN-6-29-14-Harvard-Sportsmen-s-Club for the thread to the main match.

Cut-and-paste of the post by JasonL regarding the ProAm Stage:

Hey Shooters! We are a week out from the Kelly Memorial match and it is shaping up to be awesome . I have designed a ProAm stage that is going to be off the hook. ProAm is fun and exciting to shoot and watch. The stage will feature 11 poppers , 10 knock overs, two Texas stars and a Texas swinger and 5 shooting boxes. All GT Targets of course ! There will be an IDPA stage, a USPSA stage and my personal favorite Steel Challenge. If you want to make a weekend out of it there is a Metrowest IDPA match Saturday so all you USPSA guys can get your feet wet ;). Come out and show what you got !

Here is an indoor ProAm I ran in the winter if you want to see the targets.

http://youtu.be/Q3Naz9J9EJw

Back
Top Bottom