• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe's CNN town hall train wreck

And you wait. I guarantee in 2022, someone will be in my office telling me that if it wasn't for Biden, we'd have not even DEVELOPED a vaccine. I'll have to bring them to a computer and show them a Wiki. Even then, they won't believe it. "Nope. Trump man bad. Biden good."
It will probably be edited by then to support that

And you wait. I guarantee in 2022, someone will be in my office telling me that if it wasn't for Biden, we'd have not even DEVELOPED a vaccine. I'll have to bring them to a computer and show them a Wiki. Even then, they won't believe it. "Nope. Trump man bad. Biden good."
just look at the Cuomo coverage, when Trump was President Fredo's big brother was the lamestream media's darling. Now that the truth is coming out he gets NO coverage on CNN/MSNBC and the "progressives" are coming after him. He got too popular and now stands in the way of more "woke" libs.

Watch this again. The mental decline of Beijing Bidet is not even borderline anymore.

This is the supposed president? More voters than ever came out and voted for this guy that barely campaigned and when he did there were like 10 people there?

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face: this is elderly abuse. I get that we don't like Biden politically, but now I grieve for what this man's life has come to. It's bad on epic levels.

Personally, I love it. I’ve always thought Biden was a piece of shit. Now he’s an old senile piece of shit. Throwing him in the constant spot light and putting him under the constant microscope is going to totally expose him as the fraud he is and always has been, and no amount of liberal media blocking and tackling for him will stop it. Get the popcorn ready. Instead of the senile old bastard sitting on a beach in retirement, this is going to destroy him and whatever bullshit legacy the left has built him. I can’t wait. My only regret is that more people didn’t see this massive dumpster fire since it was on CNN and no one watches CNN anymore.

It’s fu**ing embarrassing. Cringe worthy. The utter incompetence. The obvious dementia. The blatant racism. Inept doesn’t even begin to describe.
Congratulations libs. Buyers remorse? Yikes! 😲
My favorite is basically saying that black people are too stupid to internet. In decades past, Jim Crow Joe would be a grand wizard, not President.

Watch this again. The mental decline of Beijing Bidet is not even borderline anymore.

This is the supposed president? More voters than ever came out and voted for this guy that barely campaigned and when he did there were like 10 people there?

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face: this is elderly abuse. I get that we don't like Biden politically, but now I grieve for what this man's life has come to. It's bad on epic levels.

No, please don't grieve for him. He actually DESERVES it. He has always been a racist plagiarizer on the take. I have no sympathy for Dr. Jill either.

He completely deserves it. It would be sad if he were a decent human being, but he’s not. He’s a career politician, a traitor and a massive racist. People keep calling these gaffes, or errors, but the trend is that ALL the errors only point one direction - at Biden being a massive racist.

now you know the real reason they wouldn't let him bring his peloton into the white house, when it banked into a turn he'd tumble off.

Put down the beverage for this one.

You remember when Biden* asked a paraplegic
to stand up and take a bow?

That's now the Old and Busted.
I present you with the New Hotness of Biden* stupidity:

Howie's down in Florida simulcasting from the NewsMax studios,
while exec producer Taylor is up in the Howie HCS Enterprises studio in Needham.
They piggyback the Florida/Needham pipe for interstudio chats during commercial breaks,
which lets YoutUbe listeners (who don't hear affiliate commercials) listen to the doin's.

The Howie clip starts during the end of a commercial break
with Taylor warning Howie about Biden's* whopper.
Howie jumps right to the issue when they bump back to the show,
but Taylor is laughing so hard at Biden*, that he can't talk.

Taylor is so wrecked that it makes Tim Conway breaking up Harvey Korman
seem like nothing by comparison.

What the Dems are doing to him is nothing short of elderly abuse. They’re propping him up there as a political figure telling him “say this, sign that”. The poor guy cannot think or speak for himself. It’s really evil when you think of it.
The guy could have left politics decades ago.

There is nothing to feel bad about him or any other politician that works until he/she dies.

How does the greatest country on the planet(and I say it as a foreigner who came here legally) get this low?
It was not supposed to last forever. The founding fathers were very smart and they warned people. They saw it throughout history, every empire, every great civilization eventually failed in a very similar way.

The next century will belong to China. China is doing what the U.S has been doing for over 100 years, but better and faster. They are building all over Latin America, they are building all over Australia, all over Asia, all over Africa... their infrastructure projects are everywhere. In Argentina people joke they are in transition from an American colony to a Chinese colony.

The next century will belong to China. China is doing what the U.S has been doing for over 100 years, but better and faster. They are building all over Latin America, they are building all over Australia, all over Asia, all over Africa... their infrastructure projects are everywhere. In Argentina people joke they are in transition from an American colony to a Chinese colony.
dcc74eaf6f68235b6f1979b3dec23df7.jpg

As a country were dying from with-in. Our corruption is starting to rival Mexico. Everything in the media must be questioned. 75% of it is just completely made up. Were actively giving away our country to the highest bidders. We fight wars for the betterment of other countries. Our spending is unsustainable. We are seeing the fall of Rome right in front of us and our leaders lead us off the cliff.

As a country were dying from with-in. Our corruption is starting to rival Mexico. Everything in the media must be questioned. 75% of it is just completely made up. Were actively giving away our country to the highest bidders. We fight wars for the betterment of other countries. Our spending is unsustainable. We are seeing the fall of Rome right in front of us and our leaders lead us off the cliff.
A republic, if you can keep it.

You need to read more American history. Corruption and scandal has plagued the US from the beginning. Hell, it's plagued every administration since Adam. I'm shocked we can get anything done in this world.

Not to mention the biggest most noteworthy newspaper man to have lived in the Americas - Benny Franklin was famous for publishing scandal and opinion over fact and truth. MSNBC and Fox didn't invent this stuff. (Although from the 19. . . . 40's or 50's thru the end of the 70's at the least, we had a very credible national news desk on all 3 networks. Even early Dan Blather was OK from an integrity point of view. I blame Ted Turner.)

"Black and brown can't use the Interwebs. . . " Yet they keep voting for him. Imagine someone treating you like shit and you vote for them anyhow.
There are some hilarious videos on tik tok of black people having a field day with that comment....like hopping around a laptop on the floor, poking at it and making monkey noises then recoiling in faux fear when the computer makes a start up noise. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom