• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe the Plumber links gun control to the Holocaust

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_.../?tag=cbsnewsTwoColLowerPromoArea;fd.morenews

(CBS News) Congressional candidate Samuel Wurzelbacher - who is better known as "Joe The Plumber" - is defending a controversial campaign video that suggests gun control led to the Holocaust.

"In 1911, Turkey established gun control," the Ohio Republican says in the video as he is shown loading a shotgun. "From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were exterminated. In 1939, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, six million Jews and seven million others, unable to defend themselves, were exterminated."

"I love America," a smiling Wurzelbacher concludes. (more)

Joe is right. It is one reason the holocaust happened though not the only one. There are many examples in history of gun control being enacted before a genocide.

The comments on the article are outrageous.

JFPO agrees with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Last night, the National Jewish Democratic Council called on Wurzelbacher to apologize for the video, arguing that his link between gun control laws and the Holocaust is “simply beyond the pale.”

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/20...-gun-control-for-the-holocaust/#ixzz1yN1P4uKC

Do they have a National Jewish Republican Council? Either way, any National [fill in the blank] Democratic Council would have said the same...

not the only reason, but definitely one of them. Simple possession of firearms implies that potential "victims" aren't going to be a victims without a shot fired. That doesn't sit well with power grabbing douches.

The members of the National Jewish Democratic Council, would be the first to go willingly into the cattle car. Jewish people such as myself and others on this forum, would take the battle to the Nazis.

The members of the National Jewish Democratic Council, would be the first to go willingly into the cattle car. Jewish people such as myself and others on this forum, would take the battle to the Nazis.

Damn right, and I'm betting most any NESer would be right there beside us.

Its not the reason FOR the holocaust. It was a step taken to attempt to make the holocaust more successful. Anyone who argues that the confiscation of arms from Jews was not to facilitate their massacre is not worthy of their ancestry.

Mike

"Last night, the National Jewish Democratic Council called on Wurzelbacher to apologize for the video, arguing that his link between gun control laws and the Holocaust is “simply beyond the pale.”

I think THEY should apologize. Is it not offensive to suggest that Jewish people would not fight back, given the means?

Back
Top Bottom