Joe Biden

peterk123

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is it me or is Joe's face pulled tighter than the skin of a drum? Either that or he has fifty pounds of makeup on. Dude is made up to look like he is forty years old.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is it me or is Joe's face pulled tighter than the skin of a drum? Either that or he has fifty pounds of makeup on. Dude is made up to look like he is forty years old.
Creepy Joe has been using Pelosi's doctor(s)

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Love that tight shiny skin of overly-processed folks. They look like years-later burn victims or something.

Paul455

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Joe has really aged over the past 5 years. Look at some of the film clips from the Obama years.

I consider him to be over the hill now.

Not a good choice for president. He lacks the vigor required.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
"amateur dentist"? I didn't know that was a thing.
well, i DO remember this ONE from my childhood...

Well, to be more specific...

I am very much an aficionado of oral hygiene.

I like all things related to dentistry.

I am my own dentist.

I like to brush and floss and look at teeth. I am a keen observer of all kinds of teeth. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

It is a fascinating subject that I have been following my whole life.

I also like all sorts of dental instruments that are out there.

Gold fillings are cool also.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Joe has really aged over the past 5 years. Look at some of the film clips from the Obama years.

I consider him to be over the hill now.

Not a good choice for president. He lacks the vigor required.
One year they kept talking about gravitasse or some such and how one candidate or another had it or not.

And then their favorite turned out to be sleeping with like everyone.

Speaking of Creepy Uncle Joe, see my sig before you consider voting for him.

yanquidog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well, to be more specific...

I am very much an aficionado of oral hygiene.

I am my own dentist.

I like to brush and floss and look at teeth. I am a keen observer of all kinds of teeth. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

It is a fascinating subject that I have been following my whole life.

I also like all sorts of dental instruments that are out there.

Gold fillings are cool also.
upload_2019-8-3_7-29-19.gif

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw him the other day at the dem debates. Man looked blown out on cough syrup or something. Not himself. And even himself is pretty f***ed up but this was abnormally drugged. Maybe a chick finally slipped something in HIS drink for a change.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

I am my own dentist.
I believe you. Extractions only or fillings too? Just yourself or do you practice on your friends?

Does anyone on NES know you IRL, Reptile?

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I believe you. Extractions only or fillings too? Just yourself or do you practice on your friends?

Does anyone on NES know you IRL, Reptile?
I like to floss and clean my own teeth. If I was smart enough I could have been a dentist. However, the medical field is not all about admiring beauty and perfection. It's about healing the the sickest among us who need the most help. Therefor, I am glad that our professional medical workers can handle such unpleasant conditions. It's only a matter of time that my body falls apart so I am glad there are such great and compassionate people who can keep me alive.

Of course people know me...

I've been to 18 NES shoots (just counted all my badges) and countless dinners and gatherings.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like to floss and clean my own teeth. If I was smart enough I could have been a dentist. However, the medical field is not all about admiring beauty and perfection. It's about healing the the sickest among us who need the most help. Therefor, I am glad that our professional medical workers can handle such unpleasant conditions. It's only a matter of time that my body falls apart so I am glad there are such great and compassionate people who can keep me alive.

I've been to 18 NES shoots (just counted all my badges) and countless dinners and gatherings.
Something fishy here. I've been to a couple of the shoots and dinners and all I remember is some very small Asian chick and a guy in Scooby Doo's Mystery Van.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Now Biden is complaining about "white supremacy"

Biden rebukes Trump on way to El Paso: 'He has fanned the flames of white supremacy'

With President Donald Trump still flying from Dayton, Ohio, to El Paso, Texas, in the wake of weekend mass shootings in the two cities, former Vice President Joe Biden said on Wednesday that the president was encouraging white supremacy and violence with his divisive rhetoric.

LOL.

Screw you Joe.
Continuing to go Uber-Left to beat the rest of the Dem field. What he doesn't get is that this race Leftwards is ensuring a loss - and probably a loss of Congressional seats as well. People are tired of a pile of talking heads saying things that they just don't observe as true.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reptile, I apologize. I go too far occasionally and that was too far. I'm not smart enough to leave sh!t alone.

I am going to go away and bother you no more. My sincere apologies.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Reptile, I apologize. I go too far occasionally and that was too far. I'm not smart enough to leave sh!t alone.

I am going to go away and bother you no more. My sincere apologies.
No worries, pal.

Despite an occasional ribbing, you are one of my favorite posters.

I am glad you are around.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
upload_2019-8-8_20-35-56.png

I always have the same trouble deciding between truth or facts.

hey, wait...

Top Bottom