Joe Biden Threatens Americans with Nukes and F15’s over 2A

So, who is going to service, load, fuel and fly F-15's that heading for Texas? The first time the US military is turned against the citizenry in that fashion, a significant number of others are going to start selecting their own targets.

Nukes? really. He apparently has at least considered the possibility of using US nukes against the citizenry. When is his psych eval scheduled?

It's OK for him to make shit up and threaten anyone who doesn't buy into the bullshit- his constituents will lap it up.

Absolute insanity to continue to ignore the real problems while antagonizing patriots who care about their country. I was kinda counting on these asswipes to screw up the country bad enough to get flushed over the next election cycle or two, before the damage is insufferable. Just sit back and let them implode could have a chance, but they seem hellbent on poking the bear. It's like the libtards are daring a war to start. Obviously the radical left has already invaded and taken ground in leftist toilet cities. God help our country. :(

Interesting intellectual exercise. I've occasionally pondered. One the one hand, an armored division with attachments could realistically defeat anything civilians could throw at it, in open combat. But if the entire population was against the government they would obtain better weapons incrementally and eventually win, guerilla warfare style.

Interesting intellectual exercise. I've occasionally pondered. One the one hand, an armored division with attachments could realistically defeat anything civilians could throw at it, in open combat. But if the entire population was against the government they would obtain better weapons incrementally and eventually win, guerilla warfare style.

Not the entire population, just about 3% will do.

Not smart enough to know what constitute "attachments".
(Specifically: how powerful is an armored division's attached anti-air defenses).

But do please consider something I wrote to a former sub officer last year:

Norman Friedman rules. An example insight I recall from the pages of his July​
Q: Why do Third World dictators put their Air Force HQ's in the middle​
of nowhere with poor physical security?​
A: Because a coup by the Air Force could easily defeat the dictator's​
loyal Army. So the disparity in power means that the dictator has to​
be able to attack AF HQ in the event that they revolt.​

I'm not trying to argue that WWII was won by strategic bombing of Germany.

I'm not trying to argue that a column of Abrams tanks are vulnerable to
a guy in a biplane dropping water balloons.

But for hypotheticals about limited forces,
Dr. Friedman may have a point to make.
(Even if it actually isn't that one).

P. S. His retrospective on the Cold War is a torrent of fascinating history.
Amazon product ASIN 1557502641View: https://www.amazon.com/Fifty-Year-War-Conflict-Strategy-Cold/dp/1557502641/

1Xdkfpyc.png

Hat tip: Instapundit reader ClydeDale

So, how are they going to handle even 10 people per state that just start shooting?

Seriously, the politicians love photo ops and sustained rifle fire will put half the crowd on its belly and the other half running and screaming. How do you figure out who/where the shots came from?

So, how are they going to handle even 10 people per state that just start shooting?

Seriously, the politicians love photo ops and sustained rifle fire will put half the crowd on its belly and the other half running and screaming. How do you figure out who/where the shots came from?
this is the thing. We get bogged down for decades in the middle east fighting goat f***ers with toyota pickups, AKs, and RPGs bc the gov't doesn't have the will to just f***ing eradicate them. But Biden has the balls to bomb americans on american soil on the world stage...K Joe, I think some of the shit in your Depends has reabsorbed into your body and clogged your brain. hundreds of thousands of patriots taking pot shots at any of your remaining nazis who haven't defected and joined the right side of history.

Clearly Vietnam, and the last 20 year boondoggle in the sandbox, have shown that an armored division can be made into swiss cheese by even the most toothless and ignorant of hillbillies, be they rice farmers or goat f***ers.

Much like the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam, the military would not be able to identify their targets very easily. They would be mixed among the population and thus many civilian casualties would occur. Much like Hamas is doing to Israel in Palestine, these civilians would be used as human shields. The government would be forced to kill many of those they’d consider loyal with the use of nukes or F15’s. This is why I believe armed patriots have the upper hand, the cause and the zeal to win such a fight. It wouldn’t be long before the military defected, I can’t imagine any soldier enjoying or obeying the order to kill his fellow citizen, friend, brother, sister or family member over the leftist attempts to destroy 2A or for that matter the country.

My father had that guy one. I tried watching for two minutes. Even reading what he is supposed to say you can barely understand him.

this is the thing. We get bogged down for decades in the middle east fighting goat f***ers with toyota pickups, AKs, and RPGs bc the gov't doesn't have the will to just f***ing eradicate them. But Biden has the balls to bomb americans on american soil on the world stage...K Joe, I think some of the shit in your Depends has reabsorbed into your body and clogged your brain. hundreds of thousands of patriots taking pot shots at any of your remaining nazis who haven't defected and joined the right side of history.

that's the thing to remember though. Rules of engagement would not apply to insurrection targets on American soil. The swamp will protect it's ass at all costs.

that's the thing to remember though. Rules of engagement would not apply to insurrection targets on American soil. The swamp will protect it's ass at all costs.
Works both ways. Those who should be following swamp orders to act against citizens have vulnerabilities to be exploited by those who are fresh out of F's to give. Besides that, infrastructure could be decimated quickly and logistics to libtard cities easily immobilized. Cut of power, stop or contaminate fresh water supply, the list goes on. This country could erupt into chaos on a scale never seen before. Perhaps that's what they want. What a sorry, shameful POS Biden is. If he starts something, it could be decades before the country recovers- if it does at all.

Back
Top Bottom