• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe Biden Threatens Americans with Nukes and F15’s over 2A

That's not true. You can cite examples to support your point, but the history of warfare shows that when there is a great disparity in equipment and arms, the better armed forces usually win.
But what we're talking about here would be a civil war.
Your not talking about fighting someone five thousand mile away .
No one fighting in places like the middle east went to bed at night wondering if some of the people whom they were killing might show up to have a word with wife and kids , or parents while they were gone.
The politicians giving the orders didn't have to worry about living the life of a hunted animal either.
Totally different animal .

It's OK for him to make shit up and threaten anyone who doesn't buy into the bullshit- his constituents will lap it up.

Absolute insanity to continue to ignore the real problems while antagonizing patriots who care about their country. I was kinda counting on these asswipes to screw up the country bad enough to get flushed over the next election cycle or two, before the damage is insufferable. Just sit back and let them implode could have a chance, but they seem hellbent on poking the bear. It's like the libtards are daring a war to start. Obviously the radical left has already invaded and taken ground in leftist toilet cities. God help our country. :(

Optics and chess, something like sun tzu.
Make the other side be seen as the agressor. They want to be seen as the victims.

Like an ex with an RO keep driving by the guys house blowing the horn. Then when he opens the door 911and omg my ex is seen looking at me hes so close its scary. I was just minding my own business etc etc.

In this case they push right to the edge get everyone fired up. Then hope someone does something so they can say well thats the reason we need xxxxx and yyyy and zzzzz. So lockdown, martial law, bans, more laws, insurance, whatever your personal nightmare of further restrictions mignt be they push for em. They want something to happen to justify and get the votes they need to further push the agenda they have in mind.

I don't need to do any research to tell you that most revolutions and guerilla wars end in failure for the revolutionaries.

You had better start strictly defining "revolutionary" then.

For example: Who is the "revolutionary" in the current situation within the US?

The lefties trying to shove CRT down our throats, confine everybody to their houses because Covid, force not-vax shots - and just generally throw the whole order of things in the trash........ or............ the people who want to return to the republic as it was designed and as it was defended with blood and treasure for 200 plus years?

Who is really a "guerilla" - Antifah and BLM members burning down cities and private homes , or people who take up arms to defend themselves, their families , and their way of living - from a hostile force that deigns to call itself "government" ??

Hes simply pandering to the uninformed lowest common denominator population that actually thinks f15s and nukes defeat insurgency and political ideology. Reinforcing the narrative that we're all crazy and think we can beat the government with our stupid little popguns.

Its not a threat or him showing his true colors, hes just speaking to his idiot base while simultaneously trying to convert people on the fence.that owning guns to defend against government is pointless and futile. Because honestly, most Americans are f***ing stupid enough to think that way.

We lost in Afghanistan and Vietnam because what "winning" meant was never defined politically to get us out. The North Vietnamese admitted this after the war- they were on the ropes, and wondered why our politicians back home let off the gas.

Afghanistan went from "bringing bin Laden to justice" into some nebulous horseshit about Afghani "safety".

The men at the front never gave up. We simply let the politicians surrender. Neither conflict should have ever been about hearts and minds, but pure offensive body stacking until the opposition said "we surrender" or was dead. That's our fault back here.

It is impossible to win a war when the warLords can’t define what winning is or have the balls to actually do it.

If the US hadn't given the Soviet Union lend lease aid - the Germans would have had a pretty good chance of winning
it is not an 'if' - it is a fact. stalin relocated what was left of factories and workforce behind ural mountains into siberia - but the fuel, resources, steel, coil - the entire european infrastructure that was supporting the industry was all destroyed an could not be rebuilt during the war.

Interesting intellectual exercise. I've occasionally pondered. One the one hand, an armored division with attachments could realistically defeat anything civilians could throw at it, in open combat. But if the entire population was against the government they would obtain better weapons incrementally and eventually win, guerilla warfare style.
I've said it before, give me an F-16 or an A-10 and I know enough people that know how to crew it. Pretty sure they could 'wing it' with at least an F-15. The 22's and 35's came online after they left the service, so I'd need manuals or more recent former guys.

The US military had a hard enough time dealing with 10-20k people in the mountains of Afghanistan. If the people really got riled up, what could the US military possibly do against a million people in their own back yards? A whole lot of them are as well trained as the guys the military would send after them.

I've said it before, give me an F-16 or an A-10 and I know enough people that know how to crew it. Pretty sure they could 'wing it' with at least an F-15. The 22's and 35's came online after they left the service, so I'd need manuals or more recent former guys.

The US military had a hard enough time dealing with 10-20k people in the mountains of Afghanistan. If the people really got riled up, what could the US military possibly do against a million people in their own back yards? A whole lot of them are as well trained as the guys the military would send after them.
Yours is a false analogy as the U.S. military would also be on its own territory. In Afghanistan, the graveyard of empires, they were an occupying force that did not have to win. The recent Syrian war is a better analogy. The Alawites and their allies could not afford to lose as they would not have survived, so they didn't lose, and were never going to.

Yours is a false analogy as the U.S. military would also be on its own territory. In Afghanistan, the graveyard of empires, they were an occupying force that did not have to win. The recent Syrian war is a better analogy. The Alawites and their allies could not afford to lose as they would not have survived, so they didn't lose, and were never going to.
And if you read my full post I agree that a revolution in this country would work if the vast majority of the people were against the government. Which they aren't.

But what we're talking about here would be a civil war.
Your not talking about fighting someone five thousand mile away .
No one fighting in places like the middle east went to bed at night wondering if some of the people whom they were killing might show up to have a word with wife and kids , or parents while they were gone.
The politicians giving the orders didn't have to worry about living the life of a hunted animal either.
Totally different animal .
What is your point? I am honestly not sure. Are you suggesting that a government/military fearing for the safety of their families are gonna fight less hard or quit earlier? Quite the opposite. See Syrian war.

What is your point? I am honestly not sure. Are you suggesting that a government/military fearing for the safety of their families are gonna fight less hard or quit earlier? Quite the opposite. See Syrian war.
We're not in Syria .
Americans are not battle hardened by generations of warfare and civil strife in their streets or homes.
How many Americans do you know that are afraid to walk past a window in their own homes for fear a bullet might be coming through it (Aside from some mob guys) ?
It's been a few hundred years since warfare has been conducted on the streets of this nation and the citizen of it have suffered the horror and deprivations.
Would there be some guys in uniform that would go along with it ? Sure.
Far and away most of the ones I personally know would most likely shoot the officer that gave the order rather than bring what they have seen in other places to their family.

I really want one of those "F15s with Hellfire missiles" ol' Uncle Joe was talking about.

That would be quite the rare collector piece, to have an F15 in air-to-ground mode.

yeah, biden is indeed the ultimate representation of what the government is - a senile corrupt f*** who was leeching it for his whole life, pushed his whole family into leeching and collecting bribes business, with whole offspring not having any jobs - the absolute ultimate success.

This is a little off subject, but all that has been said lately about if our own military would shoot at us. Have any of you guys, and girls, that have kids in the military now, or any of you guys still active. Are our troops being indoctrinated ? Have your kids mentioned anything, or have you asked? I find it hard to believe that our troops would turn on us. Except the younger Remf's and Pouges that sit in offices all day and are fed CNN nonstop. No insult to older officer workers, cause I know we at least one Tier 1 Logistical Operator out there that shall remain nameless,,,, JK.

Back
Top Bottom