Joe Biden Reiterates Plan to Ban ‘Assault Weapons,’ ‘High Capacity’ Magazines

Reptile

NES Member
Former Vice President Joe Biden doubled down on his calls to ban “assault weapons” and “high capacity” magazines and to institute other gun controls on the final Sunday of his 2020 presidential campaign.

Biden’s campaign wrote on his officialvTwitter account: “As president, I’ll ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, implement universal background checks, and enact other common-sense reforms to end our gun violence epidemic.”

Biden has the organized crime lobby, the Union of Corrupt Public Officials lobby, the street gang lobby, and criminals in general. Biden has promised to make the workplace so much safer for them.

Biden will do what the party tells him to do. My theory is that if he wins the day after inauguration Hunter's laptop review is released by FBI with damning info on the Biden crime family. Dems tell Joe he needs to resign or things will get ugly for him, his bro and Hunter. Then we have President Kamalamala and VP Bernie with the squad running the show with advice from Liawatha, Nasty Nancy and the rest of the repressive lib cabal. Keep your powder dry!o_O

Love the Classics!

I think that cat fell asleep 5 or 6 times during the making of this TIME-LIFE documentary.

You've got to shake your head but give them credit. Politically its a loser issue but they keep doubling down on it. I've never seen such determination on an issue like this. Well abortion also.

Back
Top Bottom