Joe Biden Protected by Same Guns He Wants to Deny Average Americans

Reptile

NES Member
Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden picked a Secret Service protective detail this week, which means he is now safe-guarded with some of the very guns he is fighting to prohibit the common man from possessing.

Even the Secret service needs to be entertained once in a while.

He probably picked agents he already knew from his VP days, the ones who didn't get nauseous as they watched him skinny dippin' in the pool.

BTW, whats' up with that avatar???
Yeeeesh, dude! I'm getting the dry heaves over here.

[puke2]

Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden picked a Secret Service protective detail this week, which means he is now safe-guarded with some of the very guns he is fighting to prohibit the common man from possessing.

They forgot to mention the JARs ("just another rifle", as the Secret Service refers to them). Custom .300 Winchester Magnums with Zeiss scopes and suppressors.

I have a cousin in the secret service. He's guarded veeps for a while. When Biden was VP, my cousin had enough pull to get himself reassigned, he couldn't deal with Biden. He's back with Pence now.

I have a cousin in the secret service. He's guarded veeps for a while. When Biden was VP, my cousin had enough pull to get himself reassigned, he couldn't deal with Biden. He's back with Pence now.
I heard that the Clintons were even worse. Especially Hillary. Agents assigned to her described it as punishment detail.

I heard that the Clintons were even worse. Especially Hillary. Agents assigned to her described it as punishment detail.

He never said anything about them but I don't think he was either there or that high up at that point, but I've seen the articles about the SS and her. I forget their nickname for her but it def wasn't flattering lol

One of the quotes I remember seeing from the SS agent that wrote a book was one of them making the mistake of saying "Good morning" to her.
Apparently speaking or even making eye contact with her by either white house staff or secret service was verboten.
Her reply was something like "It's bad enough I have to look at you a**h***s every day , I don't need to talk to you too.

Gives you an idea of what a nice person she is and what level of utter contempt she has for the average American.
You know , the "Deplorables ".

One of the quotes I remember seeing from the SS agent that wrote a book was one of them making the mistake of saying "Good morning" to her.
Apparently speaking or even making eye contact with her by either white house staff or secret service was verboten.
Her reply was something like "It's bad enough I have to look at you a**h***s every day , I don't need to talk to you too.

Gives you an idea of what a nice person she is and what level of utter contempt she has for the average American.
You know , the "Deplorables ".

I heard that too, the writer of the book was on with Howie Carr many years ago.
He said the Bushes were just the opposite, nicest people he's ever worked with, treated them like family.

I remember a story about a young agent who was assigned to their protection detail at their home in Maine.
It was an October day that started out nice, and he was outside watching for threats from the side facing the ocean.
The weather changed and it turned to a cold drizzle, which he wasn't prepared for. Barbara saw him shivering and called him over to the door, she handed him an overcoat and a hat and said "here, put these on". He declined her offer and said "thanks, but I'll be OK", then went back to his post. A few minutes later, GHW comes to the door, calls him over, hands him the coat and and hat then says "Son, around here we don't argue with the first lady, so please take these".

Back
Top Bottom