• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe Biden: No One Needs a ‘Magazine with 100 Clips in It’

I honestly don't even know why they talk about guns. If the D's could just shut the f*** up about guns for one election cycle they would win. But instead they just ramble on. Their partisan base is going to support them no matter what, so saying they hate guns gains zero votes. But saying you hate guns loses a shit ton of undecided votes.

In this day in age of focus groups and fake as can be political personas you'd figure they'd figure this out.

Shit, i might of said to much [rofl]
Don't interrupt your enemy while he makes a mistake! I might switch registration from independent to D so I can spur this nonsense on in the primaries.

Biden and his supporters can get f***ed in a more obscene and disgusting way than he f***s kids.

Biden and his supporters can get f***ed in a more obscene and disgusting way than he f***s kids.

Now now.

This is the one time he's sorta right. We DON'T need magazines that can hold a hundred clips.

T
Sorry, guys--I've got to go with Shit-bucket Joe on this one.

They should be banned by name.

Nobody needs a hundred clip magazine, and only crazy people would want one.

Besides, they'd be WAY better served with a belt-fed.
They took those too. One of my friends was in the Balkans in Yugoslavia during the troubles there in the 1990s. Clinton flew in to visit. Secret Service swooped in and seized all M16 rifle bolts, all M9 pistols all 5.56 and 9mm ammunition from ALL enlisted soldiers within ONE MILE of Clinton and his entourage! These guys were being shot at from three sides by three separate armed groups in a lawless region and they were disarmed! My friend deliberately neglected a knee injury and took a medical discharge. Good riddance!

Trumps gonna win if the stock market can hold it together for another year. Voters will just say"we had 4 years of Trump and nothing bad happened."

What we laugh at and mock, Bloomberg sees as a weak spot and opportunity.
This is the kind of shit he's referring to when he says the current crop of dem candidates don't have what it takes.

This is where Deval Patrick will slip in, and get the wording correct (or at least more correct), and people will go for it. Biden will just be a stepping stone for Patrick, along with Bernie Sanders and others.

This is the kind of shit he's referring to when he says the current crop of dem candidates don't have what it takes.

the guy i fear now and basically came out of no where and is really ramping it up is tom steyer. doesn't mix it up with the other candidates, running his own campaign and staying away from the dem party rhetoric. this guy may be the new face of the democratic party the dnc is looking for.

Stop knocking the current crop of Dem candidates LOL. I certainly don't want them to find and nominate a smooth talking liar who can convince the low info voters that nothing bad will happen to us all if they are elected. Crazy is GOOD. Bumbling idiots are GOOD. The current crop will all fail.

And you can only use 3 shotgun shells when you hunt for geese?

He's actually right about that. If you have a shotty with a tube mag you actually have to install a spacer/blocker so you can't load more then 3 shells.... Most shotguns with mag tubes come with one. It's that long skip=nny plastic piece everyone probably tosses in the garbage. This is true when hunting any waterfowl to the extent of my knowledge. Fed regulation.

But he's still an idiot.

He's actually right about that. If you have a shotty with a tube mag you actually have to install a spacer/blocker so you can't load more then 3 shells.... Most shotguns with mag tubes come with one. It's that long skip=nny plastic piece everyone probably tosses in the garbage. This is true when hunting any waterfowl to the extent of my knowledge. Fed regulation.

But he's still an idiot.

After some quick googling apparently it's from the 30s and waterfowl populations dropping fast from hunting so they instituted it for conservation reasons. Although this guy said he found something saying it was due to gun manufacturers wanting to stay competitive with the new pump action shotguns popping up a lot The reason for only 3 shells in a shotgun

Are they high capacity clips? Would 100 low capacity clips be better or worse? Can they be made more deadly by a shoulder thing that goes up? Very troubling indeed
Regular clips are legal per the ATF, unless you stretch them. Then they become a machine clip.

Back
Top Bottom