• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe Biden denounces "prostitution of the Second Amendment"

NHCraigT

NES Member
The latest "wisdom" of J.B. featured in the news today:

LINK: Joe Biden denounces "prostitution of the Second Amendment"

... Vice President Joe Biden blasted what he called "the prostitution of the Second Amendment" by gun rights activists at the University of Pennsylvania on Thursday. He made the remarks while participating in wide-ranging discussion with the university's president, Amy Gutmann.

"I think the Second Amendment is being badly interpreted, it's not consistent with what our founders intended," said Biden when discussing gun policy. He added, "What's happened here is the nation as a whole has decided it can no longer, in my view, continue to turn a blind eye to the prostitution of the Second Amendment here and can no longer turn a blind eye to the enormous damage being done not just in our schools but on our streets."...

"This was totally, thoroughly spontaneously on the part of the students, there was no adult inspiration for this. They insisted and that's why guys like me who led in the gun issue did not show up to speak, we wanted to make sure everybody knew this was a spontaneous, thoroughly spontaneous effort on the part of young people," said Biden of the marches.

FFS.

I imagine it went like this:

CNN: Here kid, let me help you formulate your thoughts with this madlib...
Madlib: "I am so (emotion). We are so (emotion). (Inanimate object)'s are bad. The National (inanimate object) Association is bad. We are organizing a (insert the word march) on (insert capital of the US). "
CNN: "Good job, kid. While you were spontaneously formulating that idea, we got you a few million dollars, all the press you need, buses and private jets to get everyone there. You also can skip school as long as you need."

that is very nice of middle class joe to take time out of his busy schedule of fondling tweenage girls to tell us what is really written on his toilet paper.

"gun violence"

does anyone elses skin crawl when they hear that term echoed everywhere?
Those mean and nasty guns, becoming violent, jumping out of their holsters and shooting everyone.
:rolleyes:
Gun violence, gun deaths, gun crime all these terms disgust me because inanimate objects are incapable of all those but the terms are used to demonize the object in order to get people to agree to banning them. I'd really like gun owners to stop using these terms made up by the antis but unfortunately its become prevalent in the discussions.

Justice Thomas is the one you should be thanking

He's the ONLY solid 2A person on the court

I think someone needs to brush up on their history, and recent history at that

Justice Scalia’s Gun-Control Argument

Here is Justice Antonin Scalia, writing the majority opinion in District of Columbia v. Heller, in which the Supreme Court reversed a long-held position and ruled that the Second Amendment did give Americans an individual right to own firearms. The court said the District’s ban on handguns in private homes went too far, but that regulation of gun ownership was compatible with the Second Amendment:
Here is Justice Antonin Scalia, writing the majority opinion in District of Columbia v. Heller, in which the Supreme Court reversed a long-held position and ruled that the Second Amendment did give Americans an individual right to own firearms.

What does "Uncle Joe"* know about the Constitution? He hasn't shown any idea about the subject, or about guns in general. Why should we listen to his opinion on the 2A?

* Every family has that distant relative that turns his socks inside out at the Christmas get together. I guess "Uncle Joe" is our national rep to this club.

Last edited:
That's Joe, the weed that blows which ever way the political winds take him.

"Buy a shotgun"......"buy a shotgun!!

BRAINLESS FOOL
I don't think he has any idea what the Constitution is or even exists.

I disagree, he, like most politicians and just about every liberal democrat, know exactly what the Constitution is, and that it and us are the only things keeping them from taking complete control of the kingdom and forcing us into their fantasy world of shit and servitude.

I disagree, he, like most politicians and just about every liberal democrat, know exactly what the Constitution is, and that it and us are the only things keeping them from taking complete control of the kingdom and forcing us into their fantasy world of shit and servitude.
That's why they're working so hard to destroy the COTUS and us.

Hey Liver-spot Joe. Does the first amendment protect us on forums and blogs and any other social media type communication? Joe says well of course. But these forms of communication weren't around for our founding fathers, right? But it's just common sense that they would have agreed that the first amendment would still protect you, right? So how does that not extend to the second amendment also?

Back
Top Bottom