• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe Biden Confused About Gun Control

Guys. They are starting to get their story strait. I think that they know the assault weapon ban is pointless and they are gearing up to go for handguns as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

There was a similar interview on CNN tonight with a similar message. And a strangely an very slanted view that seemed to both minimize the importance and highlight the silliness of an assault weapons ban but highlighted the handgun issue..

Made me want to puke just listening to him. I can't believe people can be that downright stupid and hold public office.

spock-wtf.gif

Can't we just take these ignorant a**h***s down....do they know how embarrassing they are to themselves? Hell, I'm almost embarrassed for them and aghast at the amount of sheer idiocy that they fling around and the MORE ignorant sheep out there just eat it up...it must be right if Biden, Feinstein, Obama, etc etc etc say it.

Two things upset me more than how stupid he is:

1.) How stupid the people are that believe him

2.) How stupid he must think we are in order to actually believe that his intentions are to prevent crime

So if magazines were more difficult to change, less kids would die? From his description it seems like us non-professionals are a bunch of bumling butterfingered buffoons.

he had some earlier great responses to questions from philip defranco. he has alot of libertarian views and is a gun owner but not really sure where he stands

It makes you want to pray of O's health! God save us if that idiot ever became the leader of the free world. The Secret Service would be spending their time saving him from locking himself in the bathroom.

Guys. They are starting to get their story strait. I think that they know the assault weapon ban is pointless and they are gearing up to go for handguns as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

There was a similar interview on CNN tonight with a similar message. And a strangely an very slanted view that seemed to both minimize the importance and highlight the silliness of an assault weapons ban but highlighted the handgun issue..

+1

"Assault weapons" are so far down the list of things that Americans kill each other with, that a ban is laughable. The real danger is that is they CAN push through this ban, the NEXT ban (on handguns) will have some statistics to give it validity.

The final solution to the firearms question is that you get NOTHING. All violence belongs to the government and the only self defense you get is to go along with the program. Or they will shoot you. For your own safety, of course.

Last edited:
All of my mags have two arrows on both sides. One for `This end up" and the other for "Front". Now it just takes me 25 seconds to reload.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

Back
Top Bottom